Happy Birthday, Shotaro Ishinomori!

UkiyaSeed

Peek a Boo!
ishimori.jpg


We've been quite busy with Goukaiger's new dress code that we almost forgot that today is the birthday of the man behind the very first Sentai team, Goranger, Shotaro Ishinomori!

Happy Birthday, Ishinomori-sensei! Because of that, I made a tribute article regarding the man.

So, what can you say about Ishinomori and his works?
 
Last edited:
Remember he also created some of the most awesome toku ever throughout the 60's-90's its a shame he's gone though, regardless he still maintains a great place in my heart, so Happy birthday.
 
@Beast King: Based on what I read, he is more involved in toku during the 70's-90's. I am still surprised while I was doing my research for the article that he made Machineman...
 
Yeeeah, he was responsible for a lot of the strange tokusatsu of the time. Though he was a damn genius in the stuff he made most of the time, taken way too soon.
 
Same here. That is why I am hoping that it is the Ishinomori title that Hollywood decides to adapt considering that it is too advance for its time and its multiracial.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top