Gosei Sentai Dairanger - Talkbaclk

Yeah. You'll notice the intro to RyuuRanger's henshin pose and Ryuki's pre-Final Vent pose start the same. Ryuki's is just a lot more exaggerated.
 
Forever Knight said:
Any other heroes use the Dragon type poses besides Ryuu Ranger and Ryuki?.

^ puff the magic dragon.... :laugh: ...anyway, I really enjoy this series a lot...serious type sentai :buttrock:
 
I've finally sat my lazy ass down to watch Episode 8.

-I miss these dramatic days of Sentai that I never knew and hope that someday Sentai will return to its dark dramatic roots. I mean, if Kamen Rider can do it, why can't Sentai?

-Love the use of the Star Wars music on top of them doing, "I am your father!!!" deal as well.

-Kaku is so cool it's sick. This man lives, breaths and bleeds Kung Fu.

-Great episode. Again, I wish Sentai would not go so much the super model boy band route and would invest in some strong actors and characters. This was only Episode 8 and the ability to form Dai-Ren-Oh, yet it was armed to the gills and jam packed with strong character drama.

-Gotta love Ryou's jacket too. I doubt I could get away with that look. :thumbs:
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I've finally sat my lazy ass down to watch Episode 8.

-I miss these dramatic days of Sentai that I never knew and hope that someday Sentai will return to its dark dramatic roots. I mean, if Kamen Rider can do it, why can't Sentai?

-Love the use of the Star Wars music on top of them doing, "I am your father!!!" deal as well.

-Kaku is so cool it's sick. This man lives, breaths and bleeds Kung Fu.

-Great episode. Again, I wish Sentai would not go so much the super model boy band route and would invest in some strong actors and characters. This was only Episode 8 and the ability to form Dai-Ren-Oh, yet it was armed to the gills and jam packed with strong character drama.

-Gotta love Ryou's jacket too. I doubt I could get away with that look. :thumbs:

-Exact thing I've been thinking for a long time. Abaranger's serious stuff definatley fits on that level so I suggest you check it.

-Kaku also appeared in 555 as the FATHER of the Ryuuseijin School. (sp?)

-You ain't the only one who wishes that. Ryuu Ranger Ryou could **** up any Red Senshi. ANY OF THEM. ALL OF THEM.

-You can if you turn from African American to Asian. Michael Jackson did it to white, so maybe you should contact him. LoL. :198:
 
yea im currently rewatching the series as well and am on the last of the 3 fools' saga. Anybody know the title of that episode? Also Keith if you have the complete season you're gonna love Kou's entrance on disk 2. When he grabs the girls breats and looks up the girls skirt on pt. 2.
 
Who said Kingranger and Kiba ranger have the same stunt actor? and you just answered your own question. lmao. he did Ohranger. Oh **** kiba and king both start with K. *does a little dance, makes a little love*
 
Also Keith most of the Dairangers change clothes from what they originally wore. Which is wierd for sentai. Bioman did it towards the end of the show but mainly in the middle of the series Blue 3 changed his gear. the others wore what they did since episode 1. they changed in the mid-30episodes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top