Gosei Sentai Dairanger - Thoughts and Opinions

Nothing you should be afraid to admit because its a fact, Older sentais had much more thought put into them than just toys, nowadays plot is overridden with toys making the show pretty much and empty piece of crap, of course this doesn't apply to all modern sentai because some have handled story telling very well along side the heavy bulk of toys.


As for Dairanger Its Much Better than the "Ride the stock footage's Dick" MMPR S2 if you get what i mean, plus i loved Kou as the Kibaranger!

I agree, the older Sentai programs do have more thought put into them than the current crop. Gekiranger is actually the last really good Sentai program, Boukenger, Go-Onger and Goseiger are just... horrible.
 
I like Shinkenger, but I think Dairanger has better fight choreography, and I wish Shinkenger's swords would look more like katana than those props they use. Dairanger's weapons seemed to have taken from real-world weapons too.
 
Dairanger was the third Sentai I ever watched. I saw it on the Timeranger special, and my goodness, if GoGo V wasn't my first, then Dairanger would certainly be up there.

I think Dai was my third as well actually. GaoRanger was my first, I started watching Hurricanger, and then I bought both Zyu and Dai from a place called Otakuhell at the same time, but Dai was the first I watched of those two when I got them. In fact, I watched the first 20 episodes in one sitting the day I got my first half of each series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top