Yeah. Stop being a dick.

Saw good discussion of Jackie Chan, asked you to take it elsewhere.

If you don't like people digging on GARO, get out of the thread.

boogie woogie feng shui
Hey hey hey, c'mon now! No need to be throwing down words like dick. That kinda thing would get me banned! :laugh:

A lot of threads go off topic, just like conversations in real life. It's hard to start a new thread that sort of breaks the rhythm of the topic and just takes up extra space. Besides, if I did start a new thread it would probably end up off topic too. A little Jackie Chan post isn't so bad... it all relates in a way.... and all that's in this thread anyway are just posts like "Wow, this episodes was cool!", etc. What's the harm in it? :cool:

Well said, Bolt. :thumbs:

I was just seeing the talk of ol' JC be quite extensive and saw how Rising Sun's thread on what he should get, a PSP or DS getting derailed to talking about the 360.

I just ask that threads stay on track. I see what you mean on how it was regular conversation and how it can wind into others.

Just trying to be the friendly neighborhood Moderator requesting that we keep the detailed derailing of threads to a minimum.

The conversation on Jackie's carrier looked like it could go on for quite a while and contain some interesting insights and discussion. Just asking that if you guys feel the itch to take it to a dedicated thread is all.

boogie woogie feng shui
True dat, true dat. Back on topic, I just finished downloading episode 7 of Garo, but it'll have to wait until the Dragon Gate: "Open The Brave Gate" 2005 tournament is over. :jam:

I've just seen until episode 4 so far (Oh my, why on earth do they have to show this series at an ungodly hour at night? ... oh well, we always have Winny to turn to).
Anyhoo, I like the overall feel of the show and the action sequences in general are well done as well ... if they can deepen the plot and throw in some more mystery, I'll buy the DVD's for sure :198:

Would like to change his avatar
kyo28 said:
if they can deepen the plot and throw in some more mystery

It would be nice for...I don't know, Kouga to go get an enema? Really, the guy...I think he's made of CGI! His face, it doesn't move at all! I mean, I like what Garo's trying to do, but between stiff as hell Kouga and screechy, obnoxious Kaoru (and now super effeminate, obnoxious Kitazaki), you don't want to root for these guys!

Kouga's weakness is he loves humans, so says a Horror, but he doesn't even look like he loves himself! He's a boring, miserable sod. Why, oh why couldn't Shigeki Hosokawa be in this show, and Hiroki Konishi be stinkin' up Kamen Rider where he belongs? I even like the idea of Kyomoto playing Garo more (he needs to redeem himself after Skull Soldier, anyway).

It's sad that so far the only "character" I like is Zaruba. But that's probably because he's Hironobu Kageyama...

I think this show is pretty cool, but not the Heaven-sent tokusatsu to end all tokusatsus like people are claiming it to be. I mean...its competition is Magiranger, Hibiki and Sazer X -- even "Lizzie Maguire" is superior to those turds.

boogie woogie feng shui
Don't ever joke about Lizzie Maguire being good again.

Oddly enough though, I think it DOES beat Magiranger!

Banned
Does anyone have any information on the girls who play the... what are they called again?... Sanjin kan? The only info I've been able to find goes to sites with something called Lemon Teen.

I wish they'd actually go into some plot and backstory, I don't know if I can stand these retarded flashy action sequences, especially in ep 7, that whole ep made me cringe, it was horrible.