Finally, I'm in peace at long last.

Well, I've never been a religious person myself, but if you've found peace in something then that's all that really matters. Congrats on that. C:
 
If you're at peace, you should congratulate the one tangible solid peice of evidence there is for it...you. YOU got yourself in higher spirits, not invisible dietys that have no scientific proof of ever existing
 
Congrats SK! I'm glad you accepted Jesus Christ and became a full-fledged Christian. Yay!

Now you only need to do one thing: Protect everyone's smiles. :sweat:

have a happy, peaceful life SK!
 
If you're at peace, you should congratulate the one tangible solid peice of evidence there is for it...you. YOU got yourself in higher spirits, not invisible dietys that have no scientific proof of ever existing

Um, no. Not really, Skyknight, since I'm not going to argue with you. I really can't live without Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Father in Heaven. I confessed that I really can't live without them. Without their guide, I'm lost.

You see? I'm new normal guy once again without seeing nasty porn stuffs. That's what Satan wants me to keep going by watching porn. It's hurting me more than you think. It's hurting my soul than you can think. With their help, I was able to break free.

You have no idea that it feel so darn good when I confessed to repented my sins. Now, Porn is just a word that has been turned into a grain of sand. That's Lord Jesus Christ's powerful force at work! I can feel it! I can never stop praising him!

Congrats SK! I'm glad you accepted Jesus Christ and became a full-fledged Christian. Yay!

Now you only need to do one thing: Protect everyone's smiles. :sweat:

have a happy, peaceful life SK!

Thanks! :) I haven't become a full-fledged Christian as of yet, not until I go through with baptism! I love hearing the sound of being Baptist Christian! It's a wonderful feeling!

To be honest with you, they're the ones who woke me up with a warning that I might be going to hell. So I woke up and surrender myself to Holy Father and Lord Jesus Christ. I'm so blessed to accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

Come now, it's going to be bumpy roads in my life. Nobody's perfect.

Now, I'm looking forward for God to give me a beautiful wife that we will not divorce, since I don't believe in divorce at all.
 
Um, no. Not really, Skyknight, since I'm not going to argue with you. I really can't live without Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Father in Heaven. I confessed that I really can't live without them. Without their guide, I'm lost.

You see? I'm new normal guy once again without seeing nasty porn stuffs. That's what Satan wants me to keep going by watching porn. It's hurting me more than you think. It's hurting my soul than you can think. With their help, I was able to break free.

You have no idea that it feel so darn good when I confessed to repented my sins. Now, Porn is just a word that has been turned into a grain of sand. That's Lord Jesus Christ's powerful force at work! I can feel it! I can never stop praising him!



Thanks! :) I haven't become a full-fledged Christian as of yet, not until I go through with baptism! I love hearing the sound of being Baptist Christian! It's a wonderful feeling!

To be honest with you, they're the ones who woke me up with a warning that I might be going to hell. So I woke up and surrender myself to Holy Father and Lord Jesus Christ. I'm so blessed to accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

Come now, it's going to be bumpy roads in my life. Nobody's perfect.

Now, I'm looking forward for God to give me a beautiful wife that we will not divorce, since I don't believe in divorce at all.

SK I think he meant it was all possible because you let yourself be open to listen to God or moral goodness. So no need to be defensive to the Lord or anything.
 
Not to derail or anything, but now I have started to notice christain ads popping up on the site. I think this thread is to blame.

BAD SK! I was happy with my nerdy ads! XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top