I finally understand the TV/Movie scripts at long last.

Banned
Remember couple weeks ago that I complained that some of those scripts are so complicated for me to reading, remember? Well, not anymore. I finally get it. It's like I'm reading my favorite books, it was easy to understand all of the scenes that was described in the scripts.

My favorite script was TMNT and Jennifer's Body and lastly Desperate Housewives. Thank god that I didn't complain that much, all I have to read it slower to follow to understand the story itself better. Oh, my good god, I finally understand why they're such excellent writers to write such good stories!

Much needed for me to study more scripts. I like the good challenge. Looking forward to writing it in Abiword, finally. I'm tired of writing on WordPad effortlessly.

So what should I do? Should I keep reading more scripts? I wish to write the right way with normal story to be told, not in a weird way, you know? Mind you tell me about it, hmm?

I certainly hope you guys can help me out.

Lurker
That's awesome dude. One day one of your scripts may become a TV show or movie or something. You should keep going :thumbs:

Banned
Remember couple weeks ago that I complained that some of those scripts are so complicated for me to reading, remember? Well, not anymore. I finally get it. It's like I'm reading my favorite books, it was easy to understand all of the scenes that was described in the scripts.

My favorite script was TMNT and Jennifer's Body and lastly Desperate Housewives. Thank god that I didn't complain that much, all I have to read it slower to follow to understand the story itself better. Oh, my good god, I finally understand why they're such excellent writers to write such good stories!

Much needed for me to study more scripts. I like the good challenge. Looking forward to writing it in Abiword, finally. I'm tired of writing on WordPad effortlessly.

So what should I do? Should I keep reading more scripts? I wish to write the right way with normal story to be told, not in a weird way, you know? Mind you tell me about it, hmm?

I certainly hope you guys can help me out.

Did you really just say that Jennifer's body had a good script?

Banned
I'm getting better picture at the scripts than ever now.

It's like the scripts itself walking me all the way as stories itself proceed to be told. I understand the scripts perfectly now. I can't wait to staring new script in two weeks away after learning all this.

At least I will need college dictionary book, I think. Some words in the scripts seemed to be relatively new to me that I'm not really familiar. But it's all good. Good **** right there. :thumbs:

Most of all, Star Trek (2009) now my favorite script of all times. It was very easy to understand. :D

Banned
No opinions allowed.

Contrary to quarks troll here, if you think Jennifer's body is a good script SK that's great. Is the script any better than the movie itself? I was just shocked that anyone liked that movie.