I finally understand the TV/Movie scripts at long last.

Ummm...not sure I can support you on that movie choice SK...


I was surprised though to find out that Roger Ebert liked the movie...


...and Desperate Housewives I could less about after the writers decided to make a jab at the Filipino community and its education system.
 
What's so difficult to understand in scripts? I mean, I dont find it hard. Never had a problem understandin scripts.

Anyway, to answer you, absolutely keep reading. But not only scripts. Read everything. Also watch ton of movies. Read a script and watch the related movie. Read the book from which a certain movies has been adapted. Learn from you read. And I said "learn", not "copy and paste"^__^

It can be useful, if you aim to write scripts one day. I keep thinkin that first of all you ashould improve the way you write before what you write, because I happen to think that no one will take seriously in consideration a script -or everything else- that's bad written. But I could be wrong, of course, maybe if your script it's really awesome they'll edit for you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top