El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Off course they asked me. I tried my best to spin it as something that wouldn't happen again but everytime I have to explain it it feels really humiliating.

I went out to spend a sushi gift card I had... man were those some second rate sushi -.- they had been in the freezer too long and the rice felt dry. The miso soup was tasteless. Bleh. Good thing I didn't pay for that crap.

Banned
Bloody Quiznos.........
So i go in like i do every payday to get dinner, order a Turkey Club, no Cheese or Mayo on Whole Wheat like usual. Drive home and open the wrapper only to find they gave me a Turkey & Ham, on white with literally NOTHING on it (just meat and the bread).

Not wanting to drive all the way back over a sandwich, just chopped some tomato, shredded some lettuce and put it all on some Alpine bread. The bird's will feast on White Bread tonight!

Lurker
Call them and file a complaint so ur next sub is free.

I forgot that MS was complaining about Quiznos, so when I came back and saw your post, I thought someone was complaining about some fansubs. Should use that next time I see someone ***** about releases.

(っ・ω・)っ
Off course they asked me. I tried my best to spin it as something that wouldn't happen again but everytime I have to explain it it feels really humiliating.

I went out to spend a sushi gift card I had... man were those some second rate sushi -.- they had been in the freezer too long and the rice felt dry. The miso soup was tasteless. Bleh. Good thing I didn't pay for that crap.

Why did you get fired again may I ask? .___. I totally missed why.. Though if it's too personal you don't have to bother answering~

Status
Not open for further replies.