El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
I got fired for a bunch of reasons, like that time I was accused of shouting at a customer on the same day I swore in the store after hitting myself. I was always getting in at the last minute instead of getting there in advance and apparently I hadn't made any progress in working better despite warnings, even though I had been getting in early ever since they complained about it.

Maybe I should just say they fired me because I ran after shoplifters >.> that might be better than trying to cover the truth.

So you know for your next job to avoid doing all of the above.

It's nights like this i wish i worked days :redface2:

Nights > days. More quiet and chill atmospheres, no?.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I had to take my car for a state inspection this morning and it took soooo long... Anyway, it's was a good thing that it was close to some stores, so, I went by to Target. Lo and behold, I was able to locate Seasons 2 through 4 of Heroes for $9.99 each... Yay! :anime:

(っ・ω・)っ
I had to take my car for a state inspection this morning and it took soooo long... Anyway, it's was a good thing that it was close to some stores, so, I went by to Target. Lo and behold, I was able to locate Seasons 2 through 4 of Heroes for $9.99 each... Yay! :anime:

Damn that's pretty good @_@ Glad you could snag that amazing deal~

In Justice, We Trust!
Just started my weekend culinary classes today, man what an exhausting day.

Oksy, so I arrive at the train station, and service to one side of the platform had been shut down for the weekend, now I got on the wrong platform, but the transit worker told me I had to take a shuttle, I asked the shuttle driver where the bus was going, and he said that service on the line I went to was still running...

So yeah, if I hadn't asked the driver I would've wound up on the wrong side of town. :redface2:

Also got some MCdS for Lunch, had to wait fucking FOREVER for my food ...fast food my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.