El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Pie > Cake.

But Cookies > Pie.

Ergo, by the transitive property, your mother's a whore.
COOKIES. <3

I'm watching WATCHMEN and still wondering wtf is going on at 1hr 30 into the 3 hour director's cut.
I thought that movie was overhyped. I watched it one time, which was two times more than I should have.

I must make a confession in light of a recent Facebook comment that made me facepalm so hard it went THROUGH my head.

I personally find anyone who **** talks Second Life in inaccurate assumptions, saying things such as "It's exactly like The Sims", I immediately find them to be a complete moron and no longer see them with any intellectual value. Cruel yes, but if you can't be bothered to learn how to use something, that doesn't make IT suck. It makes YOU foolish.

/rant over

EDIT: and of course cuz this is HJU i'm sure someone will comment making a comment against Second Life just to be a troll or "hur hur it's so funny", but really it's not only Second Life. It's true with anything. If people don't bother to actually KNOW what they're doing, they bash it, and that's just completely idiotic.
I never played Second Life either. It seems like it'd be fun but my home internet connection sucks so hard that I could never play any online games.

Aronbafon
Oh yes, confirmation from the govenment about my SU. Starting October I'll get $505 PER month by staying in school :castlerock: Though with all my expensives my parents have paid I'll only be left with about $278 per month to myself :p

Eye See You
Aight boyz & midgets, have a sexy and safe weekend. Off to cottage I go. I'll have net access there but I'll be drunk off my ass, eating food, and swimming naked with other males.

It's what happens when you go to bed with Bolt.

Oh so it sucks then!.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:169::169::169:

Never said that... I haven't played Second life as well as the Sims.... So, I can't compare. ;)

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Tonight is going to be awesome. My fiancee and I are going to play BINGO tonight. I will eat cheap, near-lethal concession stand food and stamp my bingo card with the best of 'em tonight. Hell, I may even wear overalls to mark the occassion.

I also got a SNES this week (mine was virtually destroyed by my brother after I left it at my mom's while I was in college..) through the mail after deciding my old 16-bit collection needed some love. So after bingo it will be old school gaming for me. Should make for a good Friday. :thumbs:

Aronbafon
So, I started rewatching W earlier this week.
Currently I've watched episode 1 - 12 and Begin's Night.
W is still as good as always.
wawesome.jpg

Aronbafon
Always cold here... At least when I wait for the bus when I'm going to school... Might be because it's not even 7 AM and the sun can't peak over the trees near the busstop that early.

I'm already using my winter jacket...!

Status
Not open for further replies.