El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I didn't get the other job either ;_;

I was really confident I had a chance at those two but nothing. All three interviews I've gotten so far have been total fail! Is it because I was fired from my previous job?! Is that it?

I'm getting a bit worried now :/

Banned

I was really confident I had a chance at those two but nothing. All three interviews I've gotten so far have been total fail! Is it because I was fired from my previous job?! Is that it?

I'm sure Tim Horton's or McD's always needs people if worse comes to worse.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I already gave my resume at the Tim Horton's at the corner of my street and they didn't call me back ><

I applied to 3 different job at one store and didn't hear a peep from any of 'em.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty

Honestly, your being fired may factor into a prospective employer's decision when considering to hire you. If you and another guy are equally qualified, they would probably favor hiring the other guy if he hadn't been fired from his last job. :C Of course that is only a guess! There could be a whole slew of reasons beyond that so don't worry about it too much..

I was unemployed for nearly a year with a college degree. Sometimes it just takes the right job to come along that you are very well qualified for. I hope everything works out for you. Just keep job searching and applying for different positions. :thumbs:

Aronbafon
It's about trying constantly.
I should probably get ready for some job hunting so I can earn some extra cash, even though I'll be getting about $500 a month :sweat:

Banned
I already gave my resume at the Tim Horton's at the corner of my street and they didn't call me back ><

I applied to 3 different job at one store and didn't hear a peep from any of 'em.

Just keep at it.
You may want to have to look at some job's across town.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I can't go very far I don't have a car. I can only take the bus.

(っ・ω・)っ
I agree with MS.. there is no use letting it get you down; just keep trying and applying.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Did they ask you as to why you got fired from the other job? Or have you offered to mention why?

Status
Not open for further replies.