Why yes, I do know everything
My mum immediately sent me a email after this happened to let me know that it had happened and that she was okay. I hope everyone that experience this is okay and that there's not more of this to come. I almost feel bad that I'm away from home at times like this

That kid
When I felt everything shake, I freaked out. I thought New York wasn't supposed to get these. Thankfully so far no injuries were reported.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It's been brought down to a 5.8

Considering nobody died from this and the only thing we got is people running outside losing their fucking minds over a few shakes, I think this rating seems appropriate

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
It was pretty gentle, here. I figured the neighbors were up to something again.

PARTY HARD
I slept through it. The hell? I must be a pretty deep sleeper. To sleep through dogs barking, and to sleep through a mild shake!

#MissionMiami
Considering nobody died from this and the only thing we got is people running outside losing their fucking minds over a few shakes, I think this rating seems appropriate

Because, It was felt over the entire East Coast as for as Chicago. 5.8 is the largest in Virginia, so it's scary because if it was worse....The entire coast could have gotten hit hard.

Is this really what America has come too? A reporter on CNN just said "When I first felt it I first thought it was a terrorist attack." WTF?! A mini earthquake and you automatically think terrorists? Unless you count God as a terrorist.

To be fair, if you live in a place where these kinds of quakes almost never happen, it's not unreasonable to equate "ground shaking wildly" with "something big exploded somewhere near-by".

Hell, that was my first thought when I felt it.