#MissionMiami
2012? Bullshit. The only way that is true is unless these natural disasters are man made.

In Justice, We Trust!
2012? Bullshit. The only way that is true is unless these natural disasters are man made.

Exactly this.

People need to remember that if the rapture didn't happen, there's no way in hell 2012 can be correct as well.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
I live in Stafford. The hypocenter is reported to be Mineral, Virginia.

That could mean only one thing. It's Rita. She's escaped, and she's attacking the planet!

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah I felt it too.. when I heard the initial thump I thought it was my cat that dropped down from a high place.. @_@ But then everything started shaking.. @___@

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Oh, so that's what it was ! Lol

I was at work & I just feel a thump & a vibration go up my leg. I grab my phone & no calls, no messages, then I think "Hold on a sec... the vibrator on my phone is not set up that high!"

Also explains, I guess, why three or four other people around me jumped & went "What the hell was that?!?"

Webslinger
The earthquake woke me up from my nap, I thought it was only my bed until I saw everything else move :laugh:

It stinks.
I honest to God didn't felt anything shake today. Then again, I wasn't at home when it happened.