Doctor Who -Talk Up! (General Discussion)

I wish so much of Patrick Throughton's run was destroyed. He's by far my second favorite Doctor, he's just so good at the role.
 
It doesn't help that I really didn't like Jo. I just finished the serial where she left and I almost cheered. Unfortunately the next one on Netflix is the 4th Doctor, which means they don't have the arc where Sarah Jane shows up, or any of her appearances with the 3rd Doctor. :(
 
I just wanted to watch enough of it to get a feel for the older Doctors, but I was looking forward to meeting Sarah Jane. I can probably find them around somewhere else, though.
 
The BBC fucked up and released their 50th anniversary schedule a tad too early about an hour ago. They've since pulled the article (rumor is it'll be back up tomorow as part of a massive press release), but not sites like Blogtor Who and Den of Geek managed to snag a hold of it

The BBC's schedule for the 50th anniverary is as follows

-The 50th anniversary special will be 75 minutes long and is entitled "The Day of The Doctor"
-Proffesor Brian Cox will present a lecture on BBC TWO about the science of the show
-An Adventure in Space and Time docudrama starrring David Bradely as The First Doctor chronicling the early years of the show
-The very first story will be rerun on BBC FOUR in a remastered format
-A BBC TWO Culture Show special
-A BBC Radio Documentary, 90 minutes in length, with new and old interviews asking "Who Is Doctor Who?"
-BBC Three wil be home to "special commisions"


First look at Matt on the location shoot of the Chirstmas Special fitted with the wig

BTymoFeIAAAFd78.jpg


BTyjK0nIgAEThW0.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top