has left HJU. Not coming back.
LR_Angela_Fairweather.jpg

*sigh* I miss her. She was fantastic ally back in Saban's Era. She is definitely underrated.

Lurker
She wasn't that great. I mean besides turning down Joel in every episode, there's really nothing memorable about her.

Kamen Rider Meta
You know what I just realized?

I know a lot of people (including me) consider episode 36 of Go-Onger (The episode when G12 debuts and when Renn did the whole double Handle Blaster thing while Sosuke was "dead" and the Go-Ongers kick Yogostein's ass) one of the best episodes of the series, if not, one of the best in all of Sentai

So....imagine that....in this series...(imagines what Flynn would say while holding two Blasters)

Is not impressed right now...
She wasn't that great. I mean besides turning down Joel in every episode, there's really nothing memorable about her.

Agreed. But she's from the Saban era, so we have to orgasm over her. BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE THING FROM THE SABAN ERA WAS TEH PERECTZORZX!!!11ONEOEN :rolleyes2:

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Agreed. But she's from the Saban era, so we have to orgasm over her. BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE THING FROM THE SABAN ERA WAS TEH PERECTZORZX!!!11ONEOEN :rolleyes2:

Not everything was perfect from Saban, but I do agree on the orgasm part. She was pretty. :p

The new breed.
You know what I just realized?

I know a lot of people (including me) consider episode 36 of Go-Onger (The episode when G12 debuts and when Renn did the whole double Handle Blaster thing while Sosuke was "dead" and the Go-Ongers kick Yogostein's ass) one of the best episodes of the series, if not, one of the best in all of Sentai

So....imagine that....in this series...(imagines what Flynn would say while holding two Blasters)
I agree, that was a fantastic episode, But i doubt Scott will die or anything, He'll possibly just get a hard beating during battle and would have to sit out of it, or like they did with the footage for "Doctor K" They'll turn the episode up side down, or they'll just use some G12 cockpit stock footage and replace the cockpit footage from that episode so that reds in it.
:disappoin

What episode was this episode's footage from?

I'm usually pretty good at pinpointing them, but all the Go-Onger ones are just running together for me, for some reason.