Definitely YES! FF1 is a kind of game that I enjoyed playing not only because of the awesome graphics and action but also because of it's story that I wanted to finish and see how it ends.
Definitely it is an amazing game. It is not easy to get you bored while playing it, and unlike some other video games.

I think in terms of expectations. If you play it for the first time. Then you won't have any issues. If you plan any other similar games and then coming to this set of the game then yes. I am guessing that may be one issue there.

Yes it has for me. When I first started, it was like a whole new world haha. I don’t know how to explain it but final fantasy 1 is one of my favorites it’s just really fun and has certainly met my expectations. For me, I what I really like to point out about it a lot is the graphics and designs! They are really unique and good quality and I think it’s one of the games best qualities.

There has been a lot of remakes with this game on different ports-but I like playing Final Fantasy 1 with the android on my phone a lot. I think this game is basically like the Dawn of Souls version of the game- I would also check out some of the other mobile devices-like PSP to play this game on as well.

I grew up knowing FF7 already and FF8 on the first playstation. I started the FF series on FF8. I tried playing FF1 and FF2 on PSP but I dropped it because I have like better games to play. Same thing happened when I decided to play it through an emulator and again it happened with the android version. There's something about it that doesn't make me cling to it. I like it honestly, I find the story interesting, but for some reason I don't get attached to it.

Hi everyone? Personally I liked the game because it was the foundation of all Final Fantasy games but I found the game slow. Real slow. While the control itself is fairly good, even by today's standards, the pacing of the game is what tends to hold the game back. Not only do your characters move around fairly slowly, but even in the menu sections during combat can be a lesson in futility given their sluggish execution.

I enjoyed being able to customize your party and name them. The only thing that disappointed me was the overall dungeon designs, although its a pretty old game that part was a let down.

This game definitely caught my eye when I was watching a couple of YouTube videos. The story mode was excellent, entailing Lukahn's prophesy whereby when the world is veiled in darkness and the land begins to rot, four warriors of light would emerge. Saving the princess from former Kingdom Knight Garland is my best mission in Final Fantasy 1. The game has an ancient look. It is one of the first RPGs to be made and that explains its two dimension outlook. It looks more like Contra. To be honest it met my expectations an I have not regretted playing. How about you?

As long as I'm concerned, the final fantasy 1 met my expectations in the sense that the storyline was quite okay. The only downside was the graphics which we can't compare with the subsequent series of final fantasy, although we should try to understand that it was as a result of further improvements about the game that made it so. The acient look of the city explains the reason the developer, which is square enix, try to portray a unique setting about the game.

I think in terms of expectations. If you play it for the first time. Then you won't have any issues. If you plan any other similar games and then coming to this set of the game then yes. I am guessing that may be one issue there.

Yeah thats a good point, you are kind of setting yourself up to be a little disappointed if you go back to it after playing some others. All the more reason to get on board and stay updated as they come out though.