Final Fantasy 1 was a launch pad of a mesmerizing gaming genre. I agree that when this game was launched it gained popularity very soon. The game looked promising and was different from other games that were available at that time.

I came to know about this game from one of my close friends. But, it was a YouTube video which actually stimulated me to buy the game.

How did you come across your first Final Fantasy game?

When it was still very new, I saw a friend of mine playing. I tried to play it but for the very first time I could not do it well. I then became used to it and found it very interesting.

I think Final Fantasy 1 is the best title of the game. I never felt bored of it. Honestly speaking, I watched the movie first then I played this game. In my opinion Final Fantasy is the nest game I ever played.

At the time it was released, I was not even a gamer per se. I was still playing video games but it was through the long forgotten machines called the VCDs. At the time they were quite a hit and the concept of gaming consoles like Play Station had not come to life. A friend of mine, actually the guy who usually sold me games, introduced me to FFI and it was a big change from the low quality games I used to play. You can only imagine how quickly I got hooked by the game and I have followed the Final Fantasy series of games till now.:)

At the time it was released, I was not even a gamer per se. I was still playing video games but it was through the long forgotten machines called the VCDs. At the time they were quite a hit and the concept of gaming consoles like Play Station had not come to life. A friend of mine, actually the guy who usually sold me games, introduced me to FFI and it was a big change from the low quality games I used to play. You can only imagine how quickly I got hooked by the game and I have followed the Final Fantasy series of games till now.:)
If you directly switched to FFI from VCD games, then I can very well understand your level of attraction towards it. It was a big leap from low graphics and gameplay to a highly modern graphics and game plot. I really doubt if such kind of story mode games ever existed in VCD. Anyways, it is good that now you are enjoying plating the entire series. Let us all together keep up the spirit of The Final Fantasy series.

Final Fantasy 1 was a launch pad of a mesmerizing gaming genre. I agree that when this game was launched it gained popularity very soon. The game looked promising and was different from other games that were available at that time.

I came to know about this game from one of my close friends. But, it was a YouTube video which actually stimulated me to buy the game.

When it was released, I believe I was still very young with no idea about video gaming. It is only recently I heard my brother talk about it and I heard 'series ' so I assumed it to be an action movie. I never showed interest.

It is only joining this forum that made me got interested in the game. I am now looking forward to playing the game. :D

I think I came across through the magazine. And here I learned about how much popular it was going. And then there was one game studio. This was good enough for the introduction. Then I spent some time while doing the gaming. Graphics wise it was not impressive at that time. So it's a good game but now the graphics is more matured in modern game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

During my collage days, we normally have a game crew, so one fateful day, I was opportune to join the crew. They have strick rules on not accepting new members easily, but I was glad that they took me in and it's from the crew that I learnt about the game FF1.

I was totally unfamiliar to this game in the start. I was searching game videos on the youtube when I watched its video on the it. The game was looking much impressive by its appearing. All the features of this game were very effective and addictive than any other games available at that time. So, I chose this game to enjoy a lot.

Final Fantasy 1 was the best game at its time, a friend of mine bought it and he told me about the game, how good i is and he cannot stay away from it. In the end, I decided to try it as well and I was amazed at how good this game was, that is why I have bought the other series.