I dont find it realistic thats why I stop playing this . but u why did you play this game?

I still play FF games because I grew up with them and playing the FF games makes me feel like am on an adventure, I like all the FF games though my personal favorite is Final Fantasy VI

The major reason for playing the final fantasy games is that I love to be excited in life at all times. I actually have other good reasons for playing these games though, the excitement I derive from playing the final fantasy is still the major reason for playing. The best way to live a happy life is to be excited at all times. This helps you live so long.

I think many people are playing this for nostalgia. And that is different for each game out there. I think in that context I'd say final fantasy is worth playing. You can enjoy it after 5th game onwards. Old games are boring though.

I still play Final fantasy games because it always amaze me, It is very challenging and a bit fun. I would love to play this game over and over again, even though there are a lot of new games in the market I would still play this game since this is one of my favorite games when I was in my high school life and until now it is still really great. The story of the game itself is worth it, from the characters and from the level of difficulties. The visual effects that are so realistic that makes me impressed a lot in this game.

I still play it because final fantasy game was the best for me and it is very challenging because of the great content. Great montsters to deal with, the story of every final fantasy game, the amazing creation of the characters and a lot more.
It is not that easy to beat the game because there are many roles and twist that you need to accomplish.

It's a classic game and also every game has a new story to tell and new characters to go along with it. I think you can get attached to the characters and these Final Fantasy games are like a art form, also they have some great music in them and the plot can be pretty good also.

I remember playing this since when I was in grade school but then I stop playing it when I get on a much higher level, because I need to focus on my studies, like this game is so addictive for me and I couldn't stop thinking or playing these thing.

I dont find it realistic thats why I stop playing this . but u why did you play this game?
I can't stop it. The reason is very simple. As compared to other games in the same category, FF games are the best.

Of course it's not real. it's a game and it's just an imagination story but its good thou. But i will say the Final Fantasy game is still the best game ever that's why i keep playing it. It getting better and better and i would not want to phase it out in the world of game. There's a lot of game out there right now that also amazing no doubt about it. But FF is my first game of interest. If i never played FF before i'd never start playing on other game right now. I mean it's my first choice of game it all started in FINAL FANTASY.

Like they said. "First love never dies" right?