I remember my classmate drew the characters of Squall and Tifa. I asked her what did you draw she said it's Final Fantasy. I didn't have any ideas about Final Fantasy that time but when I saw the drawing I got fascinated right away. She talked about more introduced to me FF characters then I became more curious what it's all about. She posted a lot of pictures in Friendster those images stuck in my head. So I decided to join Final Fantasy fever I started playing I got addicted playing with it until now. I always excited what's going to happen next in the story.

Did you watch all the movies? Please watch it you're going to love it.

My cousin introduced the game to me. I used to play more of fighting games before like Street Fighter and King of Fighters. When I tried FF1, it was something new that really got my attention and hooked me up in the game.

Final Fantasy 1 was a launch pad of a mesmerizing gaming genre. I agree that when this game was launched it gained popularity very soon. The game looked promising and was different from other games that were available at that time.

I came to know about this game from one of my close friends. But, it was a YouTube video which actually stimulated me to buy the game.

How did you come across your first Final Fantasy game?

The truth is that I never really played Final Fantasy 1 to its completion and dumped it for the better series of the game. It was actually a great friend of mine that first introduced me to the game but I never too it serious until I went out in a gathering where I heard some guys discussing about the game, it was then that I remember someone has already told me about it and I went and got it.

I wouldn't say much about the game because I didn't really get into it fully because I dropped it in no distant time and started playing other games before I later came back to Final Fantasy 6 and never stopped playing since then till date.

The truth is that I never really played Final Fantasy 1 to its completion and dumped it for the better series of the game. It was actually a great friend of mine that first introduced me to the game but I never too it serious until I went out in a gathering where I heard some guys discussing about the game, it was then that I remember someone has already told me about it and I went and got it.

I wouldn't say much about the game because I didn't really get into it fully because I dropped it in no distant time and started playing other games before I later came back to Final Fantasy 6 and never stopped playing since then till date.
Ohhh. I really wished that you had completed the entire series. Anyways, I'm happy that you got interested on the series later on. If you still have the game with you, try it. It would be a good change for you.

Ohhh. I really wished that you had completed the entire series. Anyways, I'm happy that you got interested on the series later on. If you still have the game with you, try it. It would be a good change for you.

I think I still have the game, I would probably have to go search it up where I stock up my games but it's really going to be a daunting task because it's going to be like searching for a niddle in a haystack. But since you are lobbying that I should try complete the game, I will have to do so.

Ye
Yes, that was one of the best childhod memory of mine so I will never forget it and I will continue to play ff because there will be more exciting and more beautiful ff games to come.
Yeah, you are right. FF games surpass many other video games.

FF1 was my first RPG. I played it on an old 9 inch BW TV. It wasn't until years later that I learned the game had such vibrant colors. I still don't think it looks quite right in color. I remember the first times I played it and struggling so much with Marsh Cave and the like, then learning that I could grind away on ogres off to the right for a while to make it easier. I still remember the first time I wandered up the peninsula and got creamed. And it clicked. Come back here after Marsh Cave, do the same thing you did with the ogres. And Cockatrices. God Damned Cockatrices. Those assholes nearly turned me off RPGs for life.

This is one where word of mouth probably carried a lot of it through the early years. I know it was pretty easy to convince others once they saw the graphics though.

It was when I had a nokia asha 200 cellphone. That was year 2011, I think. I downloaded it via opera mini browser because I was searching for mobile games at that time. I was not aware of android games at that time, so I was contented with it. I enjoyed it very much as the storyline was very great. It needed an ample amount of time to be finished, especially that there are mysteries to be unlocked so basically I got addicted to it. Final Fantasy games are just awesome, may it be in pc or mobile.

When I was little my brother used to play FF1 all the time. We were born years after the release, but my uncle, well let's say he was a complete nerd back then and he had his old Nintendo, which was amazing as it was back in 2000. Oh deer, how many hours had I spent watching him play.I always argued with my mum so she would let me and my brother go visit our uncle or stay overnight at his place. They were the best times!:)