I know the feeling overcast. The developers of FF are really doing a great job. Every new release has its own kind of charm and I have to say I also get amazed. I have played FF till XII so I don't have much to say about FFXV but from the videos I have watched I can be confident enough to tell a group of people the game is awesome. I think the first release was awesome too because it is laid a good foundation for the developers to keep surprising us.
Yes after FF13 things have changed on graphics side. Also the soundtracks are lot different. I became fan since F7. I am fan of sephiroth and other characters. So it was kind of good series so far for me.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yes after FF13 things have changed on graphics side. Also the soundtracks are lot different. I became fan since F7. I am fan of sephiroth and other characters. So it was kind of good series so far for me.

@overcast I actually got hooked up with playing from Final Fantasy VI. From that point, I was very pleased with what was obtainable in the game as there was increased upgrades in the graphics, characters and sound track.

Yes, of course. This game makes me want to play a lot of RPG games that comes from the makers/developers of final fantasy. The story was great, visuals, skills, characters. All of it was absolutely perfect.

Back when FFI first came out, it was awesome for it's time. Now a days, I would only recommend if you are a serious Final Fantasy fan or a serious RPG player and do not care about story or character development but difficulty. The story is not bad, but now a days it is very out dated. And the characters have no personality of their own.

FFI is not a bad game, but people who grew up with the later Final Fantasy games will probably not enjoy it. It may be worth checking out to see where the series started, but I don't know about buying it.

Only recommended for serious RPG fans. Or maybe if you really want a GBA game to play in your spare time. Just have a walk through if you get frusterated very easily.

If you really want to try it out, I would suggest downloading it to an emulator and trying it out.

They have all met my expectations and many have gone well beyond. I did come back to the first one though, so it did not really have a chance to surpass any expectations, but it would have.

@overcast I actually got hooked up with playing from Final Fantasy VI. From that point, I was very pleased with what was obtainable in the game as there was increased upgrades in the graphics, characters and sound track.
Yes. I am sure that your expectations will build up from the FF 7 onwards. Because that's the point from the which the good stories in the series are coming. And the art, story and other stuff is really good. I personally like that.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yes. I am sure that your expectations will build up from the FF 7 onwards. Because that's the point from the which the good stories in the series are coming. And the art, story and other stuff is really good. I personally like that.

Yes, it sure did with my expectations from the game, and the game developers never disappointed. They always find a way to niggle in a new feature update in every version that they are ushering out for the gamers. The arts and graphics on the characters are very cool. I will upload one of the playable character from Final Fantasy 8 showing how good they have come with the game improvement.

Attachments

• IMG_20171205_081043_873.JPG
    IMG_20171205_081043_873.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 245
Yes of course it really met my expectations, I really enjoy this game. It is very amusing and convenient to play compare to any other platform games in the web. I find great gaming concept and updates in the different FF games that keeps innovating every year.

Definitely YES! FF1 is a kind of game that I enjoyed playing not only because of the awesome graphics and action but also because of it's story that I wanted to finish and see how it ends.

One of my favorite aspects of FF1 is that the characters are distinct from each other (assuming you're not doing a 4 White Mage party or some such). Several of the later FFs (especially 7 and 8!) have systems that basically strip almost all uniqueness from the characters, since you can re-form your team at a moment's notice by swapping some gear.
And, of course, the power jump when you finish the Citadel of Trials is simply awesome.