Because it is fun and it brings back good memories. Let us admit it, if you enjoy playing a game so much, you'll be interested on looking back in to it and enjoy the experience once again.

I would always love to play FF games because it is one of the most awaited and challenging games that I've ever played. It always amaze me for having some upgrades to the different FF games. It is really full of learning and enjoyment that everyone will treasure for playing such games.

I think it is kind of full if you ask me. To play from those remake and remastered version. Like the crisis core in the FF. That is one good game worth playing in that case. I have found out some of the good games out there. But I come back to the FF every now and then.

The Final Fantasy game is exciting to play and one other thing that I've come to love about the game is the graphics used that makes the characters look quite real. This is the type of game that I wouldn't get tired of playing no matter the situation for I even play it at my place of work. I see no reason for stop playing the game for I get a kind of fun that I never felt before playing other games.

I think it is kind of full if you ask me. To play from those remake and remastered version. Like the crisis core in the FF. That is one good game worth playing in that case. I have found out some of the good games out there. But I come back to the FF every now and then.

Same with me, I've not really seen the reason to stop playing the Final Fantasy irrespective of the fanfare that comes with other game. The thing with FF game series is that you have the scene of almost everything that happens in life such as the romance, the crisis and all that which makes it one game that I wouldn't find easy to stop playing.

As long as there is a decent game play, story. And something worth playing then it's a good thing. I think summons is another thing worth checking out in those games. So it's not that bad.

I dont find it realistic thats why I stop playing this . but u why did you play this game?

I think that it's the fun part that keeps me still playing Final Fantasy games. Even though it's still a challenging game but it's the fun while playing the game is what still draws me closer to playing and not quitting the game. It's practically among the best RPG games in the world today.

I dont find it realistic thats why I stop playing this . but u why did you play this game?

The fun catching aspect of the game is what still keeps me going with playing Final Fantasy games. I still enjoy it like I learned about the game just yesterday, so I still have that rush of desire to play and play over and over again.