When I was young I used to watch my older brothers play with their friends. I used to cry for them to let me play. Unfortunately, I was so young and used to fail at it. My interest grew from there and I have never regretted having an interest in it.

I would never forget some of my good old gaming friends in a haste because they really added flair in my life with the sorts of games that I was introduced to by all of them. These kind of people hardly come by, so therefore I'm not ditching them early.

I came across Final Fantasy 1 when I bought a PS1 collection of SNES games. It has I think 300-400 mini-games and Final Fantasy 1 and 2 were included. I knew Final Fantasy is famous because I hear it often when classmates are talking. That's why I gave it a try. :D

I would never forget some of my good old gaming friends in a haste because they really added flair in my life with the sorts of games that I was introduced to by all of them. These kind of people hardly come by, so therefore I'm not ditching them early.
Friends are always the best part of gaming. The fun of gaming with friends cannot be compared while playing on your own.

Friends are always the best part of gaming. The fun of gaming with friends cannot be compared while playing on your own.

I'm telling you mate, the fun of gaming is more complete when you play with your true friends. The joy it brings lasts more than going to a party or seating out to drink. I would easily stay in doors all day playing with friends and gambling in the process.

I'm telling you mate, the fun of gaming is more complete when you play with your true friends. The joy it brings lasts more than going to a party or seating out to drink. I would easily stay in doors all day playing with friends and gambling in the process.
Well said.