Hello. I guess no one is old enough to play computer games. With Final Fantasy, it continuously improves that makes playing it more exciting and really fun. Playing games relieves stress and makes someone enjoy even just for a period of time. It's also a way of winding down when tired of the day's activities. Some just play because they simply can't stop enjoying the game. So maybe that's it, work, when you need to work but don't forget to play, because it makes you young :)

I feel relax whenever I play FF, it makes me remind of my childhood when me and my friends are playing this game. Every year it has a lot of improvements and modification that makes me to love this game. Although this is a classic game, but I can say that this is great, since it can compete with the latest games in the market. It is a great option for those wanting for a game with good quality graphics and interesting updates.

I still play Final Fantasy because it's Final Fantasy. Ever since I do love playing FF I find enjoyment whenever I start playing with it. I also love the characters there are so beautiful and unique. If you're a real fan of FF, please don't stop playing always support them in every way. Each year they're improving FF so don't be disappointed because they're doing their best to make fans be happy.

Well, i still do play final fantasy out of pure entertainment. The reason why im still playing it is because I always get excited playing it. Also, it is a classic game and many memories where still there. It is so fun to play and make us not be boring.

I still play FF games because it is very challenging and a fun way of making your free time a useful one.It really brings back old memories during my childhood. I really used to play it as often as I could to entertain also my self for the stress life at work.

Sincerely, I play the final fantasy games for fun. I am such a man who loves playing or watching games making fun. I love creating lots of fun. Gaming, for that reason, has become a special hobby for me. As I continue developing more interest in gaming, it continues to become a more special hobby for me.

ion

because of the story. I feel that I'm the real character on that game. The graphics also and soundtracks. It's a good stress reliever for me.

I have just invested too much at this point not to keep going and see where it all takes me. It is a captivating series and has been for a long time.

Because it is more enjoyable than other video games.I love the characters, I like the story and It is challenging.Although I am not good at it still I find it interesting

I would choose to play a game like Final Fantasy genre type of game because the reason i play a console game or pc game is to help me to relax and enjoy a little bit. Now there's a lot of game out there and some of it is so annoying and stressful to play because it is a money game. That you need to invest on it , buy a good item, stuff , to make your character more powerful. Because if you don't there's a lot of player that can kill you in battle. For me its not enjoyable. Thats why i wanna stick on this type of game.