Why did Final Fantasy became an action game with RPG Elements instead of a Fantasy based RPG with Turnbase combat?

What a shame, shame that modern games are moving away from this level of customization and strategy.I really miss that feeling of satisfaction after finally defeating a tough enemy with a well-executed strategy.Turn-based combat also allowed for more customization and control over your party members.

Yes, you really had to consider the abilities and attributes of each party member to come up with the best strategy.

I don't know, turn-based combat just feels so outdated and slow to me.I think the shift towards more action-oriented combat systems is a natural evolution of gaming.Turn-based combat is just too formulaic and predictable for my taste. Lets be honest, its super boring.

I think modern games are all about pushing the limits of what's possible with graphics and sound, and turn-based combat just doesn't measure up in that regard.I don't have the patience for turn-based combat. I want to jump right into the action.Turn-based combat just feels so repetitive to me. It's the same thing over and over again.

The important thing is that there are options for all types of gamers. We are divided because old school fans do not have an option, we are being forced to adapt.

Turn-based combat also gave you a better sense of the strengths and weaknesses of your party members. I feel like I am using my brain when I strategize and its more rewarding to win with a strategy

Final Fantasy Adventurer and Culinary Wizard
Dude, turn-based combat is like totally snoozeville. It's just not keeping up with the times, ya know?I mean, sure, turn-based combat has its place in the annals of gaming history, but we gotta keep it moving forward, right?I don't know about you, but I need some action in my games, bro. Turn-based combat is just too slow for my taste.

Back in my day, turn-based combat was the only way to play an RPG. The new action-based combat systems just don't hold a candle to the classic turn-based approach.
There was a certain strategy and thoughtfulness to turn-based combat that just can't be replicated in the new games. It's all just button-mashing and flashy graphics now.
I miss the days when you had to plan out your moves and think several steps ahead in order to win a battle. It was more of a mental exercise than a reflex test.

If I wanted to watch paint dry, I'd just watch paint dry. Turn-based combat is just too slow and boring for me.Let's be real, turn-based combat is about as exciting as watching grass grow. We need something more dynamic and engaging in modern gaming.

The old system was so rewarding to overcome a difficult battle with careful planning and smart decision-making.Longing for a feeling of satisfaction after finally defeating a tough enemy with a well-executed strategy. Now its all about torturing your finger with button mashing.