D-Arts Thread - News and Reviews

I hope Rokusho doesn't end up like MetalGarurumon and actually comes out >.> I want those Medarot D-Arts to suceed so I can collect plenty of them (and hopefully they give me a darn Peppercat! Or Valkyrie!).
 
My biggest issues with Zero is the fact that it doesn't come with his saber and that is one thing that puts him on my back list. I'm still gonna get him, I'm just gonna wait.
 
My biggest issues with Zero is the fact that it doesn't come with his saber and that is one thing that puts him on my back list. I'm still gonna get him, I'm just gonna wait.

Yeah,Zero didn't get the Z Saber til X4.They probably just wanted to make a full set of Reploids that were game accurate to the first.Just wait a while and they'll probably release an X4 version down the line.Then again BoJ may pull a dick move and release an accessory set later on. :shakefist
 
My biggest issues with Zero is the fact that it doesn't come with his saber and that is one thing that puts him on my back list. I'm still gonna get him, I'm just gonna wait.
You may as well wait for when they release his next form. This is the X1 one.
 
Yeah,Zero didn't get the Z Saber til X4.They probably just wanted to make a full set of Reploids that were game accurate to the first.Just wait a while and they'll probably release an X4 version down the line.Then again BoJ may pull a dick move and release an accessory set later on. :shakefist
An accessory set wouldn't work. People keep suggesting that, but there are many more differences than just the saber, shoulders and chest. The entire boot and stomach designs also change as well. It's an upgrade that will require an entirely new figure. Otherwise they'd just be releasing parts to 75% of a toy.
 
Yeah,Zero didn't get the Z Saber til X4.They probably just wanted to make a full set of Reploids that were game accurate to the first.Just wait a while and they'll probably release an X4 version down the line.Then again BoJ may pull a dick move and release an accessory set later on. :shakefist

Actually, it was X2, when Zero becomes a boss.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top