After skimming through the last few chapters of V-tamer(how nostalgic) I think I have a better understanding of Future Mode/Super Ultimate.

He has markings on his forearms, shoulder pads, shoulders/upper torso, thighs and skirt armor. He has added spikes on his arms, wings and legs, and he uses the Digimental as a belt buckle.(never noticed that before)

He looks a lot more detailed and fierce, but I'm not sure if that's just an artistic thing or not.

Yeah, don't think they could do that with partswaping, but I would buy any V-dramon they threw at me anyway.

Last edited:
RISEN DEMON
Man, still no update on the Beelzemon Blast Mode figure. I keep checking the website and nothing new.

I don't know what to do...

Yo Soy Henshin!
Man, still no update on the Beelzemon Blast Mode figure. I keep checking the website and nothing new.

I don't know what to do...

The whole earthquake/tsunami dealie may be interfering with the ability to update the website, as well. It's not going to sell out based on the D-Arts releases so far, and you have until June to pre-order, so I wouldn't worry too much just yet.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Haha no worries buddy. Everyone on here keeps attacking people for saying things that sound even the tiniest bit offensive. It's gotten pretty out of hand on here I've noticed. Yes, it's a problem, but it doesn't mean we should all need to be so super careful about what we say.

RISEN DEMON
Hahahaha, I understand. Too think, I am the one that tells my mother and grandmother women jokes...hahahahaha

So there still hasn't been any update on Metalgarurumon?

RISEN DEMON
Man this sucks...its as though they literally forgot all about him. Him and Beelzemon are my favorites...:mad:

EDIT: I just looked at the Tamashii website, and they took down the picture of Beelzemon Blast mode. Not sure what this means...

Last edited:
Ugh, I certainly hope that Blast Mode isn't a separate exclusive figure. I only preordered Beelzemon yesterday under the guise I got both. I'll have to cancel my preorder if this is the case.

Tamashii actually let slip the exclusive version of beezelmon

44572982.jpg

Picture was removed from site.