Bullies are a cowardly lot...

If there's one thing I hate about bullies, it's that they'll try to do anything and everything to bring you down to their level just because they have this blind belief that you're to blame for their current woes when in reality, THEY'RE the ones to blame for their current woes!

At the moment, I'm having to do a New Deal jobsearch course which helps me to look for work and I'm not doing too badly having already obtained a couple of interviews here and there, but unfortunately at the place where the course is taking place, there are a couple of people who seem to have it in for me.

Basically, they're like me in that they're unemployed and yet, rather than take action to sort their predicament and look for gainful employment, they pick on me verbally instead, saying all kinds of things even though I know that the real reason why I'm bullied is mainly because of my accent which sounds like a mixture of middle-class/upper-class British English as some of you may have heard over the years and they probably seem to think that I'm better than them because of my accent (which if true, is one of the most fucking dumb excuses I've heard yet to bully someone).

Today's case was really bad as I was finishing off an online application to Vodafone for a retail job and I was told that there was a call for me from my New Deal adviser and I was ignoring their taunts as usual when suddenly they said some really derogatory taunts about me and one of the staff overheard what they said and I jokingly said that these two bullies were a pair of Fuckwits!

They didn't like that I was willing to speak back to them and one of the bullies accused me of not saying anything even though he had said some derogatory stuff about me a few minutes before.

The member of staff concerned gave them a warning before I had to go in and speak to a couple of senior members of staff about the incident who promised me that things would be sorted out and gave me the rest of the afternoon off.

I also confess I felt so stressed out at what these bullying "aho" said [If you're Japanese or know Japanese, you'll know what the word means! *smile*] that I was worried I was going to have a seizure there and then.

In any case, I can understand their frustration at being unemployed but these cowardly losers shouldn't be allowed to take their frustrations out on other people because they're willing to do whatever it takes to find gainful employment.

At the end of the day, they know now that if they pull this kind of crap again, they'll not only be kicked off the course, they'll also lose their benefits at the same time too!

To paraphrase Batman" Bullies are a cowardly lot", and yet, at the end of the day, they end up creating enough rope to hang themselves in a metaphorical manner as well as lose the respect of their peers and other people.
 
I remember in middle school I was bullied by some scrawny punk kid, but then he got bullied by a bunch of kids and I never heard from the scrawny kid again. He was a jerkass anyway
 
My parents told me stories that I was the obne that did the bullying. To this day, I refuse to believe it. Lol. I honestly can't see myself bullying ANYONE.
 
Well, I never ever bullied anyone but I did punch a kid in the face but we were both two years old...He asked for it...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top