2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Well, say what you will about Kobayashi, but I still think she's a pretty good writer, mostly because every show I have seen written by her is pretty solid. I loved Timeranger, loved Ryuki, loved Den-O, loved Go-Busters. So for me, I don't mind another show by her (though I do think it's a little soon, considering she wrote the Sentai just two series ago).

And on producer - awesome, a Shinkenger reunion of sorts. I get why they're doing it, but this gives me a bit more hope for this series, though the designs are still bleaaagh.
 
Last edited:
Huh. I wasn't expecting Kobayashi to be back to Sentai so soon after Go-Busters. Well, I've yet to really see any Toku work from her that I haven't enjoyed so I'm fine with this news.

Wizard was disappointing, but hopefully Utsunomiya being paired up again with Kobayashi is a positive sign that Tokkyuger won't fall into the same pitfalls that Utsonomiya's last Rider show did.

I'm still iffy on the suits, though I find it oddly fitting to be getting suits that are "out there" on a Kobayashi series, but my opinion on the mecha has improved at least.
 
I've yet to see any Toku work from her that I haven't enjoyed :sweat:.

I named myself after OOO because it was the first Rider show I watched from beginning to end while it was airing in Japan :thumbs:.
 
I just hope this doesn't mean more episodes by Daisuke Ishibashi, the dude seems to follow Utsunomiya around wherever he goes (Shinkenger, Gokaiger with Dairanger's tribute episode, Wizard with Nitoh's friend & the bird arc).
 
I'm glad Kobayashi's back, as long has the 6th isn't annoying like Go-Busters, I think I'll love it.

The only show I didn't like of her's was Ryuki (Go-Busters was good to start off), I haven't seen Gingaman, and I'm in progress with TimeRanger.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top