2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Now watch everyone wet themselves with excitement because of past rumours of a train and insect theme ...

BoukenSilver83

shinkenchange!starninger!
a train sentai? interesting, since trains are the next popular things with kids besides dinosaurs. i think this will be a great series, i hope we get some talking train mechas next year. i love talking mechas.

A.Stabelli

Onore...
A Train Sentai? Interesting. Wonder how the suits will look. I just hope they don't go overboard with the train motif. Should have awesome mecha. Love train themed mecha.

Jedah Crow

Dull Brilliance
Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger = Train Squadron Special Rescue Ranger.

2014 also happens to be the 15th anniversary of GoGoV. :thumbs:

The Analyzer

*tries to think of 5 - 10 train models that would make up the zords/mecha*

*fails, and feels miserable*

And I used to be a big fan of trains too.:disappoin

*tries to think of 5 - 10 train models that would make up the zords/mecha*

*fails, and feels miserable*

And I used to be a big fan of trains too.:disappoin
And then it was a three man team.

I can think of; Shinkansen, Locomotive, Freight Train, Subways, Monorails.

That might not be the right way of thinking of it, but it sounds like the Bandai way of many toys.

Amon

I was thinking that they could do trains a few months back and it looks like I was right. It seems like every decade has it's own Engine theme.

80's: Turboranger
90's: Carranger
00's: Go-onger
010's: Tokkyuger

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
Interesting name. Hope its a train motif, past sentais have used trains but never as the main theme....right?

Also.....Female Green/Black. Get it Toei.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
And then it was a three man team.
*shudder* I hope not. But then, this show would have begun planning while Go-Busters was still on the air, so I hope they take a note from its performance and don't do another trio.

My only hopes for this show are: it must start with at least five Rangers, two or more of whom should be female, the writer should be someone other than Kobayashi or Inoue, and it should feature steam trains somewhere. That's not difficult, is it? Get this right, Toei, and I will love you forever.

Wow, awesome!

Raging-Train Sentai Express-Ranger? I'm in.

How long till they announce the creative team? Hopefully they hire someone as interesting as Gen Urobuchi as head writer. Is it finally time for a Kunihiko Ikuhara sentai? :sly:

*shudder* I hope not. But then, this show would have begun planning while Go-Busters was still on the air, so I hope they take a note from its performance and don't do another trio.

My only hopes for this show are: it must start with at least five Rangers, two or more of whom should be female, the writer should be someone other than Kobayashi or Inoue, and it should feature steam trains somewhere. That's not difficult, is it? Get this right, Toei, and I will love you forever.
I want to see what Komura can do alone.

Mastodon