2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

adhRyooa.jpg


Writer and Staff per Magenta:

Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi
SFX Director: Hiroshi Butsuda
Asahi's producer is Sakaki Motoi - same guy who's had the post since Go-Onger
Toei Producers: Takaaki Utsunomiya, Akira Ishikawa
Director: Shoujirou Nakazawa
Action Director: Hirofumi Fukuzawa
 
So Team Shinkenger is back then?
Probably won't have Shinken's composer, currently on DokiDoki Precure and he's probably gonna be their new go to guy like Sato and Takahashi.
 
So Team Shinkenger is back then?
Probably won't have Shinken's composer, currently on DokiDoki Precure and he's probably gonna be their new go to guy like Sato and Takahashi.
 
Ha-ha, told you guys that Reito Fuji (or whatever his fake name is) as producer was wrong! Ha-ha!

(Sorry for being such a snot.)

Even though I like Utsunomiya, I'm not liking the return of Kobayashi, though...everyone from Go-busters should be blacklisted.
 
the mecha's face is actually very cool. but the colors are beyond disgusting.

also the suits are still gross and weird.. only good thing is Green's shade is awesome. Red's helmet in particular disgusts me
 
Even though I like Utsunomiya, I'm not liking the return of Kobayashi, though...everyone from Go-busters should be blacklisted.

It's the other way around for me. Wizard really demonstrated Utsunomiya when he didn't have a decent writer. So I'm glad Kobayashi is on this, and I hope the one year break she had had been good to her.
 
I blatantly, shamelessly hate Kobayashi as a writer, so ... yeah, not too happy. But I bet the fandom will suddenly become much more interested in the show now she's on board. Since a lot of people were disillusioned with Go-Busters, at least there may not be so much "Kobayashi's presence guarantees a great show!" as there was before.

I am a bit disappointed about lack of Shinkenger's composer, though. I love its soundtrack. But then I also love Go-Busters's (with the exception of the second OP), maybe they could get that one back??
 
adhRyooa.jpg


Writer and Staff per Magenta:

Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi
SFX Director: Hiroshi Butsuda
Asahi's producer is Sakaki Motoi - same guy who's had the post since Go-Onger
Toei Producers: Takaaki Utsunomiya, Akira Ishikawa
Director: Shoujirou Nakazawa
Action Director: Hirofumi Fukuzawa

Man, Kobayashi is busy then. She have JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as well in the Spring.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top