2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Go-busters was generally liked? Did you check the General Discussion forum when Go-busters was out? There were far more people who hate that series than like it, and it wasn't even close.

To be fair, many of those people could not get over it was not their dark, edgy space pirates. Not to mention, it was removing all old Sentai tropes that were reappearing in every series, so many people did not like the new format Toei was trying to do.
 
To be fair, many of those people could not get over it was not their dark, edgy space pirates. Not to mention, it was removing all old Sentai tropes that were reappearing in every series, so many people did not like the new format Toei was trying to do.

More like going on about how dark and edgy Go-Busters supposedly was and how it was so much better than Gokaiger or (insert any series that had aired since Gekiranger) because it was serious and didn't have all that nasty annoying comedy in it ...
 
Go-busters was generally liked? Did you check the General Discussion forum when Go-busters was out? There were far more people who hate that series than like it, and it wasn't even close.
I think Go-Busters had really vocal people on both sides. It was definitely divided among fans for sure. I feel like it's not easy to tell if it was generally liked or disliked.

New producer could mean some good things guys, lets not count him out. I mean he was an assistant on Kyoryuger, and I'm sure people can't complain about that (why you guys choose to mention Gavan over Kyoryuger definitely puzzles me)
 
.....

I think I'm the last person here to notice that their belt has TQG (Tokkyuger) written on it :laugh:
 
Go-busters was generally liked? Did you check the General Discussion forum when Go-busters was out? There were far more people who hate that series than like it, and it wasn't even close.

My problem was it was so... Boring. You didn't really have any interesting characters outside J, Jin and Enter.

But well, this is about trains and I have to say, I'm still not keen to it. So far nothing about it gets me remotely hyped. Given Reito is so green as a main producer I really hope he's getting a good writer to back him.
 

EDIT:
1533742_10151898142839862_1005066190_n.jpg


Role-call


Why hasn't anyone made a **** machine joke?
 
Go-busters was generally liked? Did you check the General Discussion forum when Go-busters was out? There were far more people who hate that series than like it, and it wasn't even close.

Ahh... pardon me then, I've been away from HJU while the season was airing I think. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top