2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

EDIT:
1533742_10151898142839862_1005066190_n.jpg

]

Choo choo! ~~

FUUUUUUUUUU-


Gah it can't get any worse right?
 
I wish that red isn't a weirdo or a frail looking guy please. :(

Funny thing is, he might be both. :laugh:

In all seriousness, the pattern is usually contrast as opposed to compare. Meaning at the end of the day the next team should at least be noticeably different from the current, especially the Reds.

I see Tokkyu 1 to be pretty laidback as opposed to Daigo's 24/7 Genki.
 
Funny thing is, he might be both. :laugh:

In all seriousness, the pattern is usually contrast as opposed to compare. Meaning at the end of the day the next team should at least be noticeably different from the current, especially the Reds.

I see Tokkyu 1 to be pretty laidback as opposed to Daigo's 24/7 Genki.

Riding the groove train :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top