2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so? Ryotaro still deferred to Hana to take care of the mess and looked silly in the process.
Well no, because he didn't know Hana was there; she just turned up out of the blue. But even if he did defer to her, so? She has super strength and is established as being very capable of handling herself in a fight. I'd step back and allow someone like that to handle things for me if I could. Not to mention that she's much more self-confident in a confrontation and (regardless of appearance) is older than him.

Den-O is about how friendship can cause you to grow. By the end of the series, Ryotaro does become much more independent due to his friends. Yuto learns that he can't handle everything himself and that he has to work with his friends to achieve his goals.

The new Tendou Souji
Well no, because he didn't know Hana was there; she just turned up out of the blue. But even if he did defer to her, so? She has super strength and is established as being very capable of handling herself in a fight. I'd step back and allow someone like that to handle things for me if I could. Not to mention that she's much more self-confident in a confrontation and (regardless of appearance) is older than him.

Still, you figure that by that point in the show, he'd be confident enough in that even if he got his butt kicked and Hana still stepped in, he'd still have fought by himself for a good while.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Hey..you're right! Haruto is Marvy, the Sidekick is Don, Witch Girl is Ahim, and the Lady Cop is Luka! But wait...Who's Joe?

Secondary Riders tend to be Joe types (quiet, aloof, arrogant, a little hostile.) Might turn out to be him.

I am not seeing the whole Gokaiger comparison though. Sorry, Haruto, you will never come close to being Marvelous for me :sweat: I can't imagine Luka breaking down in tears, either.

Last edited:
Lurker
Am I only one who finds the magic girl's voice to be very soft and pleasant sounding? It's so nice to listen to.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
In before someone makes a comment about us having a "nice" "quiet" heroine that isn't like Yuuki or Akiko :rolleyes2:

If I'm being honest, just from this video she makes me think a little of Luna Lovegood ...

Status
Not open for further replies.