The parts that sounded fake were the questionable names, the rest sounded legit I mean...really now?
A giant disembodied head telling his panicky robot assistant to recruit 5 teens with attitude. Only an anaversary can you get away with using this premise again.
I'm willing to bet that it's really Goseikaiger and "Tensou" is Navi.
Unless Datas was anything like Alpha...
The parts that sounded fake were the questionable names, the rest sounded legit I mean...really now?
A giant disembodied head telling his panicky robot assistant to recruit 5 teens with attitude. Only an anaversary can you get away with using this premise again.
I'm willing to bet that it's really Goseikaiger and "Tensou" is Navi.
Unless Datas was anything like Alpha...
Datas is the robot friend, like Ric, Circuit, ALPHA 5 & 6, and for Sentai only; Arthur G6 (Fiveman) Mag (Flashman), Denji Dog IC (Denjiman). While Ric can turn into a team cannon, Datas can turn into a Megazord that operates on its own in the same kind of light like Light Megazord, Road Attack Zord, Time Shadow, Warrior Wheel, etc.
I meant in terms of personality....I know what he is, I don't exactly know all the details pertaining to WHO he is.
But this is Power Rangers Megaforce, not Goseiger. Why would they want to give themselves unusable footage of a Megazord just so we could get some parrot that mind you has little to NO marketing gimmick from a Sentai series that has NOTHING to do with what they're adapting (we may see some Gokaiger in there, bu you get the point)? That makes no sense. If they wanted Datas to be like Alpha 5 and Alpha 6, they would just as easily make him as such. They're not restricted to make them act like their Sentai counterpart.
Source?Well I've heard word that they will adapt gokaiger after goseiger and that the guy who said they didn't want a pirate motif was wrong (likely only saying his own point of view), so...I concede defeat.
Cool stuff. Thanks for clearing that up.