The themes that should be used for future KR seasons

You know since the kamen rider show will come in about september 2012 i am going to says some new themes for what should be for a new kamen rider theme

1)martial arts/kung fu style dragon theme:The theme will probably be about a kamen rider who might be the last of his clan which was nearly killed by the themes main villains which are each based on the chinese animal symbols (maybe dragon,tiger,dog,crane,grasshopper mantis,snake and any animals) their form is human but they can turn into their monster selves,The main protagonist who is the rider will be transformed by a belt which has a dragon head and when it hold each scroll with its mouth it turns him into rider whose theme is a Chinese dragon (since 2012 is the year of the dragon) and his powers will be the elements of nature like Fire, Earth, Water, Metal and Wood, his final move will be a rider kick that is a flying dragon kick (when powered with fire the main one)each two weekly episodes will have him fight against minor monsters based on the image of one of the main monsters who created them when the rider is about to fight one of the main monsters they will be transported to a arena so that they wont harm the people outside until one of them is defeated and got out of a mystical arena alive .During the final episode he will fight the final enemy that is the dragon monster the leader of the monster clan,The secondary rider will be based on riderman (the only rider without a mouthpiece)but the theme is snake as he is also the last of the clan by the same monsters but this time led by a snake and wants to kill him for revenge his belt is similar to the main protagonist except he has no mouthpiece and his left hand has a snakes head his finishing move by using his left hand is similar to hokuto no kens Gekitsui Shi but it only touches the heart instead of head and he says now you're dead leaving the monster to be perished. .
2. nanobots(cyborg theme):This theme for kamen rider will be a return to its cyborg roots but this time in nanobot form,You see the plot of the story will involve some big accident in research facility that many researchers who created them died and the effect from its explosion infected the whole town some survived and unaffected while many have been infected by the nanobots which may uncontrollably changed them into machine like monsters uncontrollably and lose their humanity ,the main protagonist is one of the victims but has not only controlled his inner nano monster but has half of the nanobots which can cure many people it is because he is the son of the researcher who doesn't want his son to turn into a monster so he injected many nanobots in his sons body which literally turn half of them into nanobots to cure people before the injuries from that accident killed him and he also use the nano bots to create the belt that will let him control his inner monster form within but in a different form (ie a grashopper themed kamen rider) he can have upgrades with some help from hidden robots with holographic mind of his dying father to give him each forms that will be a key plot in which he can cure everyone who is infected by the explosion,His main enemy will be the group who accepted and control their nano monster forms but also accepts to give up their humanity,and wants other to do the same thing they are lead by the main big bad who is one of the researchers and is responsible for the accident.The episodes will deal with the rider trying to fight one of the victims of the accident who are turned into minor monsters because one of the members of the main villain group used their powers to let the poor people turn into uncontrolled machine like monsters by the nanobots and wants them to give up their humanity ,the minor monsters will be defeated by the riders "rider kick" whose kick has an injection which contains anti nano bites flowing through the monsters body and then let the explosion come out and after that the monster turns back into a human and regained their humanity.The secondary rider will also be based on riderman (although in his secondary form he will have a mouthpiece) he was considered an assistant to the main protagonists father and helped his research ,he was almost the victim of that nanobite accident because only his arm is infected so he chopped off his arm but robotized it into a robot arm which he will be used to turn him into a rider his arm will turn into a gun and it also have a grappling hook a super fist and a sword which not only slash but also use a finishing move which also has an anti nanobite injecting to the monsters body turning him back into a human,( i know you might think its a generator rex ripoff but i just need it to return to its cyborg roots that is "nanobite" form)
what do you think of one of them if toei reads or understands this maybe one of the writers will use one of my themes to turn into a rider series i hope.(eventhough im not japanese)

Last edited:
I for one have totally got a lot of ideas in my mind of the next kamen riders

1) Ninja Rider - Ninja Gaiden/Rurouni Kenshin
2) Martial Arts Rider - Dragonball Z/Many fighting games/Beyblade/Shaman King
3) Cowboy/Indian Rider - Saber Rider/Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
4) Racing Rider - Speed Racer/Hot Wheels
5) World War II Cyborg to Modern Cyborg Rider - Captain America
6) Flower Rider (first main female rider) - Sailor Moon
7) Bird Rider & Bat Rider - Legend of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole/Silverwing/Storm Hawks
8) Pirate Rider (Sea animals) - Pirates of the Carribean/Count of Monte Cristo/20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
9) Demon Rider & Angel Rider - Devil May Cry/Bayonetta
10) Arabian Rider - Aladdin - Arabian Nights/Indian Mythology/Sonic & the Secret Rings
11) Dinosaur Riders & Extinct Animal Riders - Tarzan/Hulk/Kong the Animated series
12) Mythology Riders - Greek/Egypt/Norse

Some of them need
- Rings
- Fossils
- Keys

Altair
I say this in every SS/KR wish thread.

Steampunk. Pretty much the only thing I want.

Make Kamen Rider G into a series!
[ame="http://www.veoh.com/watch/v17403333TaW7NtwZ"]Watch Videos Online | Kamen Rider G | Veoh.com[/ame]

Henshin a Go-Go!!
while this doesn't exactly cover a theme would it KILL THEM to make a series with more than 2 riders again... With this series more likely than not following the number pattern the last few have been doing (2 memories, 3 medals, 4 switches) I think i would literally tear up if they had 5 individual riders for this series. I wouldn't even care if they all used a modular belt like the V-Buckle in Ryuki (might even prefer it) I just want more variety in the number of riders...

I kinda wanna see a Ghost Kamen Rider ESPECIALLY if it was anything like Shaman King (CUZ SK KICKS ASS!)

I keep saying a steampunk rider would be dope (not full on steampunk/ more like a rider with a touch of Doctor Who's aesthetic)

but please for the love of god NO CAR/MOTORCYCLE THEME RIDERS

Supaidaman!
Seeing Aqua get a jetski makes me want to see a Rider that uses something other than a bike.

Happiness Protector
I hope the theme is about post-apocalyptic world when all kamen riders are long gone & most people are forget about their rider-kicking heroes. Kinda steam-punk with many machinery & gears.:buttrock:
And then.... a guy with "unlikely hero" type emerge as the new Kamen Rider & saves the day.:169:
the kamen rider's costume is like the one in Kamen Rider The First/The Next. Y'know, biker leather jacket-like costume with dark colors, but without scarf & he rides a hover-bike.

What do u think? :coolshades:

Last edited: