ヒビキラッ☆
Maybe, Bagramon undid the seal for Tactimon to use the San No Haci technique he did

After I watch #29 I knew, but before I always thought that Tactimon will actually use it unsheated to make use of its full power.
I never watched any character from any media (anime, tokusatsu, movie, comic, etc) that use its sword, full power, just to knock the ground and creating wave force/pressure XD
Maybe he will actually use it on Human World to fight Omega Shoutmon? ^^a

And will Zenjirou and Akari get new look and back to Digital World?

Woof woof *****!
Well, in order for Shoutmon to evolve, Akari will give Friendship and Zenjirou will give Courage in Taiki's Xros Loader (as seen in the scan).

So we're Xrossing people's Crest into digimon now? This may as well be an evolution I'm just curious if they'll still say Digixross instead.

The Meteor has landed
Well, in order for Shoutmon to evolve, Akari will give Friendship and Zenjirou will give Courage in Taiki's Xros Loader (as seen in the scan).

....Which one ?:
Crest_Courage.jpg
Crest_Friendship.jpg

DigiEgg_Courage.jpg
DigiEgg_Friendship.jpg

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So Zenjiro and Akari Xros with Shoutmon to make OmegaShoutmon? XD

Altough a fusion of Friendship and Courage... that's... that's Omegamon! Yamato+Taichi! (thus OmegaShoutmon duh >< ) Woot for Digimythos!

ヒビキラッ☆

Yeah, but the scan indicates it happens on the Human World. Will they join Taiki (and Nene and Kiriha) to come back to Digital World? On early episodes we knew Akari wanted to return to Human World, and now she's there.

And will Shoutmon needs Akari and Zenjirou powers everytime he evolves? Assuming Omega Shoutmon is not a permanent evolution like Beelzebumon...

Oh so that's why it's called OmegaShoutmon. I thought Shoutmon just ate the Omegamon Digimemory.

PARTY HARD
...Did anyone else see DarkKnightmon being a member of the Bugra Army OR being Bugramon's younger brother coming?

ヒビキラッ☆
...Did anyone else see DarkKnightmon being a member of the Bugra Army OR being Bugramon's younger brother coming?

Come to think of it, Dark Knightmon is a DigiXros of Skull Knightmon and Deadly Axemon right? So, are they both Bagramon's younger brother or just one of them?

PARTY HARD
....You know, they've only done that ONCE. I think it's SkullKnightmon who's the younger brother, and DeadlyAxemon is his pet....or something.