Which 2 tokusatsu shows would you like to see crossover and with which series?

RiderKing

New Member
After seeing the Decade/ Shinkenger 2-part crossover, I have to ask you guys, if you can choose which tokusatsu shows you would like to see team-up and which series' heroes in each you would love to see or would have loved to see?
 
Last edited:
Godzilla and Ultraman

Godzilla and Gamera

Ultraman and Kamen Rider

Ultraman and Gamera

Godzilla and Super Sentai

Super Star Gods and Super Sentai
 
After seeing the Decade/ Shinkenger 2-part crossover, I have to ask you guys, if you decide which tokusatsu shows you would like to see team-up and which series' heroes in each you would love to see or would have loved to see?

I think I would have to ask for a "Super Sentai Legends" Team-up and throw random teams and have them come together. Meaning, have 2 teams come together who normally wouldn't. Yes there is the Anniversary Specials but those normally focus on one team with others coming back to support, but not everyone. I would LOVE to see a Dairanger VS Gekiranger or Fiveman VS Magiranger or Zyuranger VS Abaranger or Kakuranger vs Hurricanger. Wouldn't you guys?
 
Godzilla vs Gamera (I'm still hoping for it!!)

Godzilla vs ALL RIDERS:laugh:

Godzilla and all of Monster Island Vs. ALL SUPER SENTAI:laugh:

Kamen Rider Den-O and Go-Onger
 
All Riders vs. All Super Sentai..........that would prolly be catostrophic clusterfuck of toku heroes all in one movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top