Why kids prefer toy collectible things based on tokusatsu shows?

You know back in the days before collectibles based on toei tokusatsu shows came it was just one toy henshin devices or weapons and stuff based on what kids in kamen rider and super sentai did to buy and pretend to be like their heroes or villains but now during current times kids prefer collectible things such as Coins (medals) in OOO,Batteries in kyoryuger,Ranger keys in gokaiger,lockseeds in gaim and more.

And they just dont want one time toy things like the ones back in the olden days which is why go-buster is considered the lowest rated sentai season since ohranger (along with fourze for some reason)

It seems kids just prefer mini toy things to collect just like back in the old days when kids just collect tattoos or tazos or pogs when they got something form their chips or crisps.

It let me to wonder why kids prefer collectible things than big times things like the ones back in the old days

:disappoin

I always thought it was just a sign of the times. The average salary in Japan must be really good these days if kids can keep up with all that. The import market probably helps a little bit too. The old days probably weren't as prosperous. They lived up to the title low-budget production, and they were rough around the production edges. Hiroshi Fujioka, for example, did a lot of his own stunts in the original Kamen Rider series. Got injured because of it. I don't think they had in-suit stunt actors back then, or at least not a lot of them...

I always thought it was just a sign of the times. The average salary in Japan must be really good these days if kids can keep up with all that. The import market probably helps a little bit too. The old days probably weren't as prosperous. They lived up to the title low-budget production, and they were rough around the production edges. Hiroshi Fujioka, for example, did a lot of his own stunts in the original Kamen Rider series. Got injured because of it. I don't think they had in-suit stunt actors back then, or at least not a lot of them...

Yeah no kidding which is why stunt people are used to play as the costume super heroes to protect the safety of the actors health who played the heroes alter egos.
And garo seems popular because the actor fights in and out of the costume.

You know in order to make the tokusatsu show popular like kamen rider and super sentai the actor should play and fight in and out of his or her costumes so that kids will love them for their athletic and fighting abilities.