I almost done with Goseiger (at 38 but I have up to 45) and Carranger (at 45 but cant find 46 to 48 anywhere... anyone know where I can get them even sub in ANY language I dont care)

I seen fully those series so please don't suggest them:
Gingaman
Dekaranger
Magiranger
Boukenger
Gekiranger

Thank you

All suggestions taken in consideration

Lurker
Well, my favorite Sentai right now is Shinkenger, and the next one I'm going to watch is Abaranger. So my suggestion would be either one of those.

I remember, the year it plays, the last episode of Shinkenger I saw is when ShinkenkenBlue is fishing... what episode was it? Then I got bothered by schoolwork and all

It stinks.
I suggest Megaranger; that show's pretty underrated, but undeniably good.

Also, Dairanger as well.

It kind of depends on what type of stories/characters you're into, but my favorites are Jetman and Abaranger. Timeranger's also really well done, IMO.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I say finish Shinkenger if you've already seen some of it. You'll be left out in fandom if you don't finish ;) The middle is pretty slow, but you can skip it if you really want. The last arc is worth it

Failing that, in addition to the above suggestions, I'd like to suggest Jetman or Timeranger. Both excellent IMO

From what I've watched I would recommend Hurricanger. It's a pretty well rounded season IMO.

HJU's master of disguise
Finish Shinkenger, watch Gokaigerm and just for the hell of it, toss in a bit of Zyuranger