I think that there should be a Marvel Vs. Capcom type of Super Sentai game or a RPG.

Lurker
Just think, a fighting game between all 199 heroes & heroines from Goranger to Gokaiger on 3-on-3 or 4-on-4 gaming matches. Full of winning quotes, endings, etc, like in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & 3 & with the King of Fighters series.

Or a huge RPG featuring all of those characters. :)

I think there should be a toku game with an actual plot. There's plenty of American superhero games that aren't just arcade-style fighting, why not something like that for Rider, Sentai, Ultraman, Garo, etc.?

Lurker
I think there should be a toku game with an actual plot. There's plenty of American superhero games that aren't just arcade-style fighting, why not something like that for Rider, Sentai, Ultraman, Garo, etc.?

I guess that would work.

Actually there will be a new Gokaiger game in NDS but mostly you only can play Gokai Red who can transform to every Red from Goranger to Goseiger.

For a Tokusatsu RPG, aren't there already one back in PSOne era? Forgot the title, but I once watched the commercial which feature Ultraman Gaia's actor and V3/Zubat's actor.

Aronbafon
Any type of Toku series made into a game with the same respect for the franchise as the Batman Arkham games.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I think the fitting treatment would be based on either Batman: Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs. Capcom, or Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes.

Aronbafon
I know exactly what we need!

Kamen Rider G, Quest for Riders.

You'll be playing as Kamen Rider G helping other Riders helping them out (By playing as them and then team up with G)

G needs love too.

Super Hero Sakusen says hi.

And Kamen Rider: Genealogy of Justice

What are the storylines for them? I haven't even heard of the second one.

Any type of Toku series made into a game with the same respect for the franchise as the Batman Arkham games.

Precisely.

I know exactly what we need!

Kamen Rider G, Quest for Riders.

You'll be playing as Kamen Rider G helping other Riders helping them out (By playing as them and then team up with G)

G needs love too.

Do you get to drink small bottles of wine to recover health?