Go-Onger
Shinkenger
Abaranger
Hurricanger
Timeranger
Gaoranger
Zyuranger

Super Moderator
I almost done with Goseiger (at 38 but I have up to 45) and Carranger (at 45 but cant find 46 to 48 anywhere... anyone know where I can get them even sub in ANY language I dont care)

I seen fully those series so please don't suggest them:
Gingaman
Dekaranger
Magiranger
Boukenger
Gekiranger

Thank you

All suggestions taken in consideration

Given what you've seen I'm inclined to rec' MegaRanger as your next series. Have you seen their team-up movie with Gingaman?

Arnold I already watching Carranger (Had to stop at 45 as I find 46/48 nowhere :( )

Given what you've seen I'm inclined to rec' MegaRanger as your next series. Have you seen their team-up movie with Gingaman?

Yessss...... I have all VS beside JAQK VS Goranger
MONSTERS ROLE CALL!!!!!

I realised I started so many series without ending them, cause the subgroups vanished or the youtube uploader got banished :(

I seen Abaranger until the big ship blow up (with AbareBlack in it trying to save Jeanne) (any idea the episode)
I seen Dairanger until that man with very hard hands come in, he was Ryu nemesis I think (episode?)
I seen the 5 first Dynaman, 4 first Liveman, 3 episodes of Jetman
I seen also like 10 episodes of Maskman
I started Hurricanger a while ago until the Goraiger sent the Hurricanger to hospital, they got nightmares about the Goraiger then (episode)

I think for Hurricanger, Shikenger, Abaranger I should start back from the beginning

I think my probleme is that I want to see so many in so little time :(

Thats why once I finished with Goseiger (Tonight, only 4 episodes left, although that new ark is a lil bit boring) I will concentrate one series at a time...

And of course Im watching Gokaiger... weekly :D

Ok I started Jetman... although that site I was linked to only has until episode 39 :( (It misses 40 to 51)

Super Sentai fan
I'm pretty new to Super Sentai (I've only finished 1 series), but I must say I recommend Jetman. Hope you enjoy it.

Live to Win
I'm currently following Sun Vulcan, Liveman, Jetman, Dairanger, Timeranger and Gaoranger. All of them are highly recommended. I also finished watching the first 21 episodes of Megaranger, and that one is worth its weight in gold.

I'd also highly recommend Bioman, but has anyone fansubbed it beyond episode 1?