Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
Can we not be douches to Sentinel King over semantics and talk about something else?

Like how MILFy Anne Hathaway's mom is. :D

Banned
I'm observing my own action...

Uh, um..I think I may have been acting like an asshole myself as of late. But rather than just being so damn stubborn. Well..that won't happens again. I just want to set straight with an explanation in two or three pages ago.

I have to admit it to you, guys. I find it very funny that we're talking about it. :laugh:

Um..KingRanger, how on the earth I make your day? lol

I don't think I've caused anybody to fell out of their chair laughing their ass off to death. I'm not really a comedic person myself. :sweat:

Maybe it's me that talking nonsense today.

Banned
So you admit that you were wrong?

Only certain things that I'll admit that I were wrong. But we will not going to talking or fighting over nonsense anymore.

I was kind of acting like an asshole tonight. I'll be refrain from acting like an asshole.

Actually back this time
Every time I glance at the title for the PRS episode discussion thread, I keep wondering why there's a thread discussing music. *sigh*

(っ・ω・)っ
Come on, man. Don't re-wrote what I said. heh. :D

Yes, I asked her for that, but she don't have to show it all! LOL.

I didn't show all of it. I found charts for all different ethnicities and more specifics. So I decided to show you a quote about averages and a VERY simple survey. You asked me to prove it, so I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.