Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraman Saga wants you
Gonna start my first day of work tomorrow.
And I suddenly remember all those years when I was like
"Aw man, when can I get over with all this school work and studying and start earning my own cash?"

*sigh*

Banned
Holy ****!

This is my first time watching blu-ray movies over two hours ago! So fucking beautiful. Now, I'm ordering more blu-ray movies as of this year. I know Forever Knight got too many HD movies..I won't be bothering to count them all! :laugh:

I'm hoping to order up to 5 blu-ray dvd this year. :169:

Eye See You
My tooth

[hide]

How it should look:
181567_10150112748553516_505768515_6309983_4057746_n.jpg

How it looked:

183007_10150112748893516_505768515_6309985_2489449_n.jpg

188819_10150112749208516_505768515_6309991_4409408_n.jpg
[/hide]

It sounds kind of selfish of him to do.

He is a loser anyway. My fav part was in one of the wrestling threads where he claimed he actually had a girlfriend. In all honesty I don't even want to know what she looks like if that was true. The guy sickens the living **** out of me. He's one of those "I get beat up at school so I act tough on teh intarw3eb fat asses".

But it is of utmost importance.

:laugh:

I don't want to even know what kind of loser this guy actually is in real life.

Holy ****!

This is my first time watching blu-ray movies over two hours ago! So fucking beautiful. Now, I'm ordering more blu-ray movies as of this year. I know Forever Knight got too many HD movies..I won't be bothering to count them all! :laugh:

I'm hoping to order up to 5 blu-ray dvd this year. :169:

:castlerock:

Blu-rays ftw. **** DVD's. DVD's are complete and utter crap compared to Blu-rays. The only one defending DVD's are those are too poor to afford the extra $5 for the Blu-ray and/or those that STILL don't got an HDTV.

People who say "I don't need HD/HDTV/Blu-ray, DVD is fine" just don't know any better OR maybe just don't watch enough movies.

(/waiting on kingranger for a reply) lol

I just watched the Goseiger movie Blu-ray and the quality was fucking brilliant. GoseiKnight was so fucking shiny I'm half blind. The HD is gonna look really good for GolkaiGreen for Golaiger (green is the BEST color in HD).

変わって欲しくないよ。
o__o it looks like someone took a bullet to your tooth!

PARTY HARD
I was excited for Burger King's Stuffed Steakhouse burger, and now I wish I didn't eat it...

FK: I am SO glad I didn't eat when I saw that...

Edit: WAIT, TEETH LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE REMOVED?! DUDE, OMG!

His did because it looked like it rotted.

I had one do that too. Nothing I did wrong on my part, just the way it grew and the nerves just died on it, had to have it removed.

They told me I would never grow another one there, but sure enough it did. Took a few months though.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I was excited for Burger King's Stuffed Steakhouse burger, and now I wish I didn't eat it...

FK: I am SO glad I didn't eat when I saw that...

Edit: WAIT, TEETH LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE REMOVED?! DUDE, OMG!

That Burger King burger is just a POS in my opinion... A McDouble is much better tasting.

PARTY HARD
His did because it looked like it rotted.

I had one do that too. Nothing I did wrong on my part, just the way it grew and the nerves just died on it, had to have it removed.

They told me I would never grow another one there, but sure enough it did. Took a few months though.

No, I meant the part that made it look HUGE. I thought the tooth was just...the thing that sticks out of your gums, and when it comes off, that's how it looked like...

I'd probably know this more if my friggin' oral surgeon let me keep my wisdom teeth after he pulled them out. I was also supposed to lose two, but he pulled out FOUR. Well, at least that saves time in the future.

That Burger King burger is just a POS in my opinion... A McDouble is much better tasting.

...What's POS?

And I prefer McDonalds Burgers over Burger King's (at least their Steakhouse burgers, anyway). They just make me sick after a while instead of their chicken sandwiches. I like BK's Stackers the most, though.

Their Burger Shots are terrible. 6 small burgers for the price of a value meal? Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.