Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Well, i got cleaned out in my Oscar pool.
i was 2/25. The only two i nailed where Best Actress and Best sound mixing.

But this is the first year where i can say i have seen every Best Picture Nominee, and they where all good movies in their own ways, But i had The Social Network pegged for Best Picture.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I hadn't seen the King's Speech, but I knew that a movie about Facebook and dreams wouldn't win. I had pegged True Grit and Jeff Bridges. Congrats on Natalie Portman and Colin Firth. They came out big.

I was also laughing at Helena Bonham Carter's seriousness in the clips for The King's Speech. She's always so wacky and bizarre in her roles.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I was really only hoping for The Social Network to get Best Score, because that version of In the Hall of the Mountain King was pretty badass :x

I'll have to check out The King's Speech one of these days.

Banned
I was really only hoping for The Social Network to get Best Score, because that version of In the Hall of the Mountain King was pretty badass :x

I'll have to check out The King's Speech one of these days.

I endorse the viewing of Good movies. :buttrock:

Eye See You
I was looking at some threads at Rangerboard and came across one that cracked me up. That fat ass mod named JDF'd basicially asked members to donate money to him SO he could go to some convention to see David Yost. He claims HE MUST go. I actually LOLed at this. I think he should spend that time looking for a job to pay for his ticket to the convention and not be a complete douche and ask others for money. In the time he spends on RB actling like a Nazi he could be working at Wal-Mart as a door greeter.

The bottom line message I got from his request was: "Hey, I'm a jobless fat ****. Please give money to my fat ass so I can go see a homosexual that I saw in a tv series in 1993. It is of the utmost importance".

I don't know if I feel more sorry for him OR the actual idiots who are donating the money.

So who wants to donate money to my hand cream fund?.

Kura, did you have to post that? Now I feel bad about myself...

Come back to bed. My thickness will make you feel good again.

Ewww you like them round huh?

That's the ONLY way to go. Nobody wants a woman with the body of a 12 year old boy.

Going to get my Mobairate at the PO tomorrow.

Me = Excited.

:castlerock:

Mobiration (Masturbation with the Mobirates changer). Pics or else.

It stinks.
I was looking at some threads at Rangerboard and came across one that cracked me up. That fat ass mod named JDF'd basicially asked members to donate money to him SO he could go to some convention to see David Yost. He claims HE MUST go. I actually LOLed at this. I think he should spend that time looking for a job to pay for his ticket to the convention and not be a complete douche and ask others for money. In the time he spends on RB actling like a Nazi he could be working at Wal-Mart as a door greeter.

The bottom line message I got from his request was: "Hey, I'm a jobless fat ****. Please give money to my fat ass so I can go see a homosexual that I saw in a tv series in 1993. It is of the utmost importance".

I don't know if I feel more sorry for him OR the actual idiots who are donating the money.

So who wants to donate money to my hand cream fund?.

It sounds kind of selfish of him to do.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
YOU THINK?!

Anyway I'd like to see The King's Speech. Looked like a good movie even before it won an oscar.

Chief HJU News Editor

It is of utmost importance that I attend the event. However, thanks to mounting student loans (including one loan that matures in March) numbering in the hundreds of dollars every month I'm... well... I'm pretty much broke.

But it is of utmost importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.