Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm watching 아저씨 right now. It's a great movie. It's simple, but good. It reminds me of older American action movies.
Thought about picking that up the other day. I saw the Blu-ray for $14 at Best Buy. Is it worth it?

Well, had to call in sick today since i have to go see my grandfather in the Hospital. I hope he's ok.........
It's always is worriesome when you have a loved one in the hospital. I hope he's doing well.

In other news yesterday some idiot across the road let a fire get out of control and burned down most of the woods across from my house. Today someone told me at work that I had a bad attitude and that she was reporting me and I haven't even been here ten minutes yet. And tonight there's supposed to be severe storms moving through with 60+mph winds and quarter sized hail.

This is shaping up to be a fabulous week.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Mr. G: So, what did you do with that woman? *snickers*

tickled her "funny" bone?

Mr G

:laugh:

Well, what with the morning I've had, I was probably more blunt with her than I should have been. But, gah, such stupidity... -_-;;

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the water was off this morning before I left for work so I haven't had a shower. Sooo...yeah.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Fucked up dream.... There was a showing of the 40th anni KR movie here in Toronto so I went and BD was there. She started flirting with me and grabbing me and then making out with me.

:sly:

She's half Asian half Mexican. I used my imagination.

But the dream was weird as hell. She ended up being a drug dealer and attempting me to do E. It was really fucked.

Oh, well that makes more sense, if it was my evil half-Asian half-Mexican twin sister. She's pretty crazy.

Am I the only one that can't stand the taste of Lay's Classic? I mean, I'll eat some if I'm hungry, but it's just... there are so many better chips out there.

Yeah, too greasy. If I have to choose between Lays and no chips, I choose no chips. Now Baked Lays, on the other hand... :thumbs:

I feel like crap today. Had a gig on Friday, set building and a wedding on Saturday, dress rehearsal for 9 hours on Sunday. And that was my last "free" weekend until June. :shakefist

Darkster

It's over 8,000!

Cat. :anime:

I was waiting for the cat to say "gohan." It's so misleading... :laugh:

My name is Jason. :sweat:

You look like a Kit. :p

Had another 8-to-8 today. By the way things are going, I might consider changing careers soon >_<

Didn't you just finish your degree?

Thought about picking that up the other day. I saw the Blu-ray for $14 at Best Buy. Is it worth it?

Heck yeah! What's strange to me is how affordable they are and that the Blu-Ray is less expensive than the DVD.

In other news yesterday some idiot across the road let a fire get out of control and burned down most of the woods across from my house. Today someone told me at work that I had a bad attitude and that she was reporting me and I haven't even been here ten minutes yet. And tonight there's supposed to be severe storms moving through with 60+mph winds and quarter sized hail.

This is shaping up to be a fabulous week.

Oh, that's bad. Fighting.

So I can change this computer's region code, but it won't become region-free. I want to watch some Korean movies now, but I have a limit of four changes. So if I change it now, I can will have two more changes when I want to watch a US movie.

It's so difficult to decide. :redface2:

Mr G

Heck yeah! What's strange to me is how affordable they are and that the Blu-Ray is less expensive than the DVD.

Oh, that's bad. Fighting.

So I can change this computer's region code, but it won't become region-free. I want to watch some Korean movies now, but I have a limit of four changes. So if I change it now, I can will have two more changes when I want to watch a US movie.

It's so difficult to decide. :redface2:
Probably going to pick up "The Man from Nowhere" in that case. I really should have gotten it when I saw it on Saturday.

And the whole work thing wasn't really fighting. It was this student that wanted me to sit down and do her financial aid for her online and I simply said, "No, you need to follow the directions on the site." Apparently my manner was...curt. I don't really care. If you can't navigate a website with simple instructions then you probably shouldn't be in college to begin with. But I digress.

I had the same problem with my laptop when it came to changing regions. Ever looked for a cheap DVD player that you can find a region hack for?

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
:laugh: "Fighting" is a Konglish term of encouragement.

All I have is the computer here. I can probably get a portable player, but I spent my money on DVDs. :sweat:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
My sister once borrowed my laptop to watch a different region dvd. I was kinda mad at her, because that meant I only had one more switch before getting stuck. I had a couple R2s I was going to watch before going back to R1 for good. :disappoin

Mr G

:laugh: "Fighting" is a Konglish term of encouragement.

All I have is the computer here. I can probably get a portable player, but I spent my money on DVDs. :sweat:
I'd probably have picked up on that if I watched more K-stuff. :sweat:

You can find a good player pretty cheap with a region hack. I got an upscaling player that also plays AVIs the other day for $44 that's simple to make region-free. I'm not so sure about portable players though. I've never had one.

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I don't have my own television, so it's somewhat of a problem.

I'm ripping my DVD to watch it later. It should be done at night when I get back here.

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
What did he do to piss you off so damn much?

Not angry, just irritated, namely because a good portion of everything MetalSymphony says is an outright lie or delusion that he creates for his own amusement and comfort... he's admitted as much. Plus I can't respect anybody creepy enough to continuously make inappropriate comments and references about the undeserving female members here. I understand the internet is a barrier of sorts, but that's just not how you communicate with a person respectfully. It's degrading to him as well as to the people he addresses his remarks to.

Well, i was taken for a fool today.
Turns out this "Emerangcy" was a surprise (early) Birthday lunch staged by my Parents and Grandparents.

I was about ready to kill them all for making me worry. But it's all good.

Got some early presants too ($200, two books and three Transformers).

I'm gonna do that to them come my mom's birthday....:p

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Well, i was taken for a fool today.
Turns out this "Emerangcy" was a surprise (early) Birthday lunch staged by my Parents and Grandparents.

I was about ready to kill them all for making me worry. But it's all good.

Your parents and grandparents have a real dark sense of humor. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts