Valentines Day Special - What are you planning?

Aw, that's messed up.

I never say anything to anyone, but what annoys me to no end are the single people moping and complaining about Valentine's Day. I'm single and I don't go and complain and cry and whine. I can put up with people flaunting their love. I cannot put up with the self pity.

I'm single too, and I don't complain or whine (V-D has no meaning when while dating you still do nothing special), but I can understand those who do.

Being single kinda sucks (unless you get laid a lot), so when the "holiday for lovers" comes along, a lot of people get sad. That's fine. What I don't care for are the people who are in relationships and happy, then mock/get annoyed by the lonely people who are angry about Valentine's Day. C'mon. Really? You don't understand why these people might be moody?

That's why when their relationships don't work out and all they can think about the next Valentine's Day is how happy they were last year, I have a smile on my face I can't wipe off.

Learn To Be Kind.
 
Sorry, I just haven't seen many of your posts outside of the pictures thread. :sweat: Atleast I know now, huh?

I actually left the forums for a few months awhile back so it's possible that you may not have even known, but it has been a subject on here several times.
 
V day is for anyone, single or not. its about kindness to others, and love your friends and family. not just someone from the opposite sex...or same in some cases.

I won't be online tomorrow so

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE
 
I'm gonna go to NYC's Macy's to find red levi jeans to go with my pink shirt. The only time I'll ever wear them (together) is on Valentines Day. =3

Woot! SHOPPING!!
 
Being single kinda sucks (unless you get laid a lot), so when the "holiday for lovers" comes along, a lot of people get sad. That's fine. What I don't care for are the people who are in relationships and happy, then mock/get annoyed by the lonely people who are angry about Valentine's Day. C'mon. Really? You don't understand why these people might be moody?
I can understand people being sad. But there's an extent where the moping just gets to be too much. I hate people who are all 'my life sucks' and whatnot. It's just one of my pet peeves, and Valentine's Day always seems to bring it out in people.


Then again, I've come to realize I'm a pretty cold hearted person. Maybe if I wasn't, I could be more sympathetic? :/
 
Tomorrow on Valentine's, I'll be spending time with my mom and sibs on Downtown Seattle because I need to finish House of the Dead 4 with my twin sister (a while ago was a mess...). Plus waiting for my exbf in the Philippines to go online (because he's an on-job-training student) or he'll just leave a message on my IM because we have different time zones here and there.

But if he goes online then, I'll be more happy by that day then. :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top