ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

And, please keep in mind that quite a few folks here can't read Japanese, so I didn't know the name of the monster Dyna was fighting on the first pictures until now. Unfortunately, iGoogle Translate doesn't work on the Japanese language on photographed posters, only on text that has been input.
I was just playfully teasing, that's all.:thumbs:
20070608123953252701331.jpg

The lines above the eyes looks similar to the new Ultraman from the poster for this movie..

yeah, other than the face (which is pretty basically common on most Ultras) the design is totally different, the one in the poster looks like he is wearing a crown.

EDIT: see.
 
Last edited:
I was just playfully teasing, that's all.:thumbs:


yeah, other than the face (which is pretty basically common on most Ultras) the design is totally different, the one in the poster looks like he is wearing a crown.

EDIT: see.

True, so it might be wiser to refer to this new Ultra as "Saga", until Tsuburaya gives us a definite answer. Of course, considering how Nexus evolved and mutated with each host, perhaps this is a more evolved form for Legend.

Considering the "diamond" in the middle of Saga's forehead that Reimon mentioned, the only two Ultras with "diamonds" in their headfins are Tiga and Dyna. Could we be looking at an Ultra "super-entity" that is, in some way, connected to them?

Btw, is the monster that Cosmos is dealing with named "Gubila" from Ultraman Episode #24? Or, is it the famous Space Whale Burkion has mentioned?
 
Last edited:
I think they overdid the head for the new Ultraman. I prefer like forehead fin just in the middle like Ultraman, Tiga, Gaia, Cosmos & etc.
 
True, so it might be wiser to refer to this new Ultra as "Saga", until Tsuburaya gives us a definite answer. Of course, considering how Nexus evolved and mutated with each host, perhaps this is a more evolved form for Legend.
I would rather not give it a name as it might create confusion among the fandom, for all we know his name might be "Atlas" or something, but i guess it makes sense since, well he has no name right now.

Btw, is the monster that Cosmos is dealing with named "Gubila" from Ultraman Episode #24?
I believe it's Gubira, anyways yes, yes it is.

http://youtu.be/tFu-FKrz1r4
 
The diamond on the forehead looks like Dyna's.

Maybe it's a fusion of Zero, Cosmos and Dyna. Or maybe Zero, Legend and Dyna.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top