Toku Prince
the all dragon form uses dragons powers, and since dragon is basically the axcalibur now it's impossible to summon the previous dragon forms. plus all dragon needs to be formed by flame dragon, so possibly we will get a new special rush ring so infinity could enter it's own all dragon form, because the dragotimer would be an impossible fleet.

Implying that they can't do whatever they want in a Kamen Rider series.

Poor Medusa, things have been heading downhill for her ever since Phoenix left. First she gets trolled by Gremlin, then made into his lackey and now Mayu comes back to make threatening faces at her and shoot her with a Wizarswordgun.

I'm guessing he will access the new form with his golden wizard ring that is coming in the movie Dx ring set, Finish Strike Wizard Ring. It has a dragon design, plus the 4 elemental gems like the Special Rush ring, but also with a 5th gem in a light blue color in the center of the other 4 in the shape of the top of a diamond ring.

wizard-new.jpg

So All Dragon is coming back... just not in the way I thought it would.

I guess it's like how GataKiriBa made one last appearance in the OOO summer movie, because a movie budget could handle using it, only combined with the Neo-Heisei thing of the Main Rider getting a new Ultimate Form in his summer movie.

Though if the golden ring gives Wizard his new form, I wonder what Sorcerer's black ring does? Considering the black dragon engraving, maybe we'll get a big CGI fight at the end with Wizard's new form and a black Wizardragon recolor summoned by Sorcerer?

^^Hm, maybe, Sorcerer's ring has a similar name as wizard's, the Final Strike ring, so it may do something like that.

Hello there, Infinity All Dragon.
3kcIBzW.jpg
Well I'll be damned.

This was in the TV magazine, right? So we'll probably be seeing it in the show.

Disappointing that Wizard isn't getting a "proper" movie/extra form, but at least this will... maybe... look cool. Guess there's always the Wizard x Gaimu movie.

Lurker
Well I'll be damned.

This was in the TV magazine, right? So we'll probably be seeing it in the show.

Disappointing that Wizard isn't getting a "proper" movie/extra form, but at least this will... maybe... look cool. Guess there's always the Wizard x Gaimu movie.

The only one that has gotten a "proper" extra form in the summer movie is OOO with BuraKaWani.

W's added just a strip of gold color and wings, while Fourze's was combining the main Rider's and the secondary Rider's final forms. Is that any different than combining the main Rider's final and mid-season (which is actually stronger than the final) forms?