Mad Skillz
agreed. I love the looks of it and it's a bonus that it premieres two days after the TV series. can't wait to see more Toku series from Amazon Prime Japan besides this and the upcoming Amazons S2, which I'm also excited for.

That opening felt awfully busy between the overly energetic theme song and the weird transitions between characters.

Also, hello again, Dyna and Cosmos. Knew you guys wouldn't be gone for too long.

Still no word on this being added to America yet, huh? That'd be certainly unfair if the Japanese stream had English subtitles but few English-speaking users can actually access it.

Mad Skillz
Tsuburaya uploaded a video to their youtube channel today from an event featuring the cast and in the description mentioned the series was "coming soon worldwide" on Amazon. I'm thinking we might get it after the Japanese run ends or one week delay.

Also, not very fond of the actual opening song, but I do love the visuals in the sequence. It's cool when you realize how seemless the transitions were.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I really want to see this. I LOVE Juggler (possibly my favourite tokusatsu character of the year) and I've waited so long for his and Gai's backstory to come out ...

I really want to see this. I LOVE Juggler (possibly my favourite tokusatsu character of the year) and I've waited so long for his and Gai's backstory to come out ...
I think both Juggler and the show in general were at their best during the Thunder Breaster/Orb Calibur arc(s). Towards the end the actor started to really overdo it for some reason. By the final episode he's just constantly leaning into people's personal space and pulling silly faces at them. :redface2:

Maybe it's because my enthusiasm for Juggler has somewhat lessened, but I'm not so excited for the Orb Origins show now. The main series has made it clear what the key points of their backstory are. I could see a special EX episode or a movie being used to depict it, but an entire 12 episode series? It seems excessive. The inclusion of Dyna and Cosmos also seems to imply that there's some serious padding going on.

I dunno, I love the franchise but I can't see myself signing up for Prime Video just for this. Maybe if/when it's all available in the UK I'll start the free trial and binge watch it.