[TRADE] Kamen Rider Agito Project G4 & Blade Missing Ace English Dubbed DVDs!

Hey guys,
I have brand new copies of Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 The Movie and Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace The Movie. These are Malaysian DVDs and feature the very rare English language DUB for these films! Im looking to trade for other recent English language Ultraman films/series, Kamen Rider English language films/series on DVD, and the rare Solbrain English Dub on DVD-R. Send me a PM if interested! :)

agitog4.jpg

Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 The Movie

blademissace.jpg

Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace The Movie

I had heard somewhere there were english dubs of select Kamen Rider series, but I honestly have to wonder about the quality of the dub itself, the script translation, or even the voice acting

They have been dubbing every newer series since Kuuga for the Southeast Asian market and they have been broadcast on Cartoon Network there. Only Hibiki, W, Kiva, and Wizard have not been dubbed into English. The Dubs are actually high quality and feature native English speakers, nothing like the awful dubs from the 80s and 90s produced in S.E. Asia. These are high quality English dubs for these 2 films and very rare to find any of the Newer English dubbed KR series. These English dubbed films actually played in theaters in Malaysia.

They have been dubbing every newer series since Kuuga for the Southeast Asian market and they have been broadcast on Cartoon Network there. Only Hibiki, W, Kiva, and Wizard have not been dubbed into English. The Dubs are actually high quality and feature native English speakers, nothing like the awful dubs from the 80s and 90s produced in S.E. Asia. These are high quality English dubs for these 2 films and very rare to find any of the Newer English dubbed KR series. These English dubbed films actually played in theaters in Malaysia.

huh so top notch production studio quality dub I take it? pardon my skepticism I've heard of the dubs but actually haven't heard it, if I could get a hold of a dubbed W with the movies I'd be one happy camper

huh so top notch production studio quality dub I take it? pardon my skepticism I've heard of the dubs but actually haven't heard it, if I could get a hold of a dubbed W with the movies I'd be one happy camper

Yes they are actually excellent English dubs. From what I have seen, only the Decade dub and Den-O dub have what I would call "out of place" English voices for some characters when compared to the original Japanese actor/voice actor.

Heres some more info and clips of the rare Den-O English dub:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2012/11/more-kamen-rider-den-o-english-dub-clips.html

Yes they are actually excellent English dubs. From what I have seen, only the Decade dub and Den-O dub have what I would call "out of place" English voices for some characters when compared to the original Japanese actor/voice actor.

Heres some more info and clips of the rare Den-O English dub:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2012/11/more-kamen-rider-den-o-english-dub-clips.html

huh I thought they would've picked someone idk more energetic to voice ryuutaros

DVDs still available! These newer English Dubs are RARE! Jump on this if you want to see these newer KR films in English! They are already OOP in Malaysia and I doubt will ever be re-pressed with the English dub again!

KAMEN RIDER 000 English Pilot

I was able to get the English Dub done by E=QUALITY TRANSLATIONS. Anyone wanna trade for it? I'll share freely. Please visit ANIME KAISER or email me for trades.