Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 31 - "Space Sheriff Gavan Arrives!"

y'know, considering the episodes are only 25 minutes, 10 minutes is a good amount of screentime. and besides, we're getting more Gavan action next week too, including mech action with Gavan.

I think this episode was well done, and hope that next week's episode will also satisfy

Well yeah but, I felt that it focused on Yoko and Shelly/Sherry too much and not much on the new Gavan. Yes, 10 minutes is a good amount but if anything, if you want people to get more interested into something that's being renewed again, you rather have the main focus on them instead of keeping the main focus on some character that's related to them, but not as much.

Again hopefully the next episode will bring more focus onto Gavan instead putting him into the sidelines until the last second.
 
Geki's actor need to work up his Jouchaku pose. Kenji Ohba had crisper movements when doing the sequence.
 
I think the new Gavan is pretty fun and if the movie does well I hope they decide to turn it into a series of movies.
 
Great episode, but I wonder why they're going through the trouble of keeping Enter a mystery? I mean we all know it's him.
 
Great episode, but I wonder why they're going through the trouble of keeping Enter a mystery? I mean we all know it's him.

A lot of the visuals kinda make me think that his personality might have changed after episode 30.His hair is all messy,he doesn't look very calm and collected like he usually does and throughout the episode he was in the shadows.Also we didn't get to hear him speak at all,maybe losing his connection to Messiah and all of the people he was based made him lose his Enter-ness.
 
A lot of the visuals kinda make me think that his personality might have changed after episode 30.His hair is all messy,he doesn't look very calm and collected like he usually does and throughout the episode he was in the shadows.Also we didn't get to hear him speak at all,maybe losing his connection to Messiah and all of the people he was based made him lose his Enter-ness.

Or he might just be a little bit pissed off that they blew him up :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top